You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-22 14:22:39

Autumn

Hello

Hello everyone. I thought someone might be bored enough to read introductions, who knows...

I've already introduced myself more or less on my first post (yes, troubleshooting post). Not very nice, posting right away a request for help, I know.
Ideally I would impress you with magical code, to fix all problems and create new, interesting ones, but this is not going to happen, I'm not a programer, so unless I buy stickers or something I can't contribute. I understand you do this more for yourselves, and I wanted to thank you because you decided to share with the rest.

So thanks... And yeah, hello and all that...

#2 2017-09-23 01:06:38

Mr Green
Administrator

Re: Hello

I have read your other post and will remove it at your request. Currently we are switching to Artix repos and there will be issues along the way. Know that Artix team are working very hard in the background, so please bear with them (&us!).

Welcome to ArchBang forums, please feel free to post any issues, comments or suggestions wink

Comments, suggestions, donations please feel free to contact me mrgreen(at)archbang(dot)org Artix information https://artix-linux.github.io/migrate/

#3 2017-09-23 14:50:24

Autumn

Thank you very much, Mr. Green, for taking the time, and for remembering my question. I'll keep the Arch mirrors then, until your announcement here. I'll check Artix too, you are right, it looks like a lot of effort.

Sure I'll stay with Archbang. It'll take time to process everything, but
the knowledge is worth it.
Archbang is also a joy to use, which is the whole point.

Thank you.

#4 2017-09-24 05:24:43

Mr Green
Administrator

I am thinking of bringing back systemd version sometime in the future just to give users new and old a choice. It will be 64 only and very much stripped down version of regular ArchBang... Watch this space wink

Comments, suggestions, donations please feel free to contact me mrgreen(at)archbang(dot)org Artix information https://artix-linux.github.io/migrate/

Board footer