You are not logged in.

#1 2014-07-01 08:58:46

thisthefkingbassline

Is this possible?

(question about arch/linux in it self and my touch pads memory) is it possible to fix a corrupt touch pad?(memory of touchpad corrupt) i mean if arch allowed me to edit and or change commands inside my touchpads memory and fix it -it's one button stopped working so i'm using a usb mouse until hopefully this friday when i get my mb changed until then- i was wondering if is it possible to edit hardware memory? or do i need some sort of special tool ?

Got a smoke signal like verizon wireless it's also a nice enviroment also who decided to implat systemD?

#2 2014-07-27 02:41:12

basecase

Re: Is this possible?

That is a big question. what we need is a better description of what you mean by corrupt. Does the device not work in wondows, other distros or with a livecd?

#3 2014-08-13 21:57:05

thisthefkingbassline

Re: Is this possible?

Whoops i knew i left something floating space ..anyways -- the primary touchpad button doesn't work on windows nor other live cds  - i currently have it disabled via bios (laptop feature i think) ..i knew i should have put more info i guess i was knocked out that day

Got a smoke signal like verizon wireless it's also a nice enviroment also who decided to implat systemD?

Board footer