You are not logged in.

#1 2012-12-04 11:02:19

Mr Green
Administrator

ArchBang Iso Feedback

If you have any feedback about ArchBang Isos then please post here.

Be sure to include the version [ie i686 or x86_64] you are using.

Comments, suggestions please feel free to contact me mrgreen(at)archbang(dot)org

#2 2012-12-04 13:37:24

scjet

Re: ArchBang Iso Feedback

Hey thanks for the updated "12.03" .iso
I'll give it a roll.

#3 2012-12-05 06:28:13

ArchVortex
Retired

Great job Mr. G!!!!!! No problems with the i686 release for me. I've been abusing it all day and made several installations on different laptops with no problems. If all is well then let's make it an official release big_smile

You have the capacity to learn from mistakes. You'll learn a lot today.
FP:E5F8 7DBA 8128 9ACB 75F7 7279 BE34 AB66 76D9 16DE
KEY ID:76D916DE
Currently running ArchBang / LFS / OpenSUSE Tumbleweed

#4 2012-12-05 07:29:02

scjet

Ok,
in LiVe-CD AB-12.03-x86_64 (VESA + nomodeset) graphical display is fine.
>But after a "successful" Install ; reboot; it just hangs here:
(systemd output)

[OK] Started Network Manager
[OK] Reached target Muti-User.
  ---  hangs here ---

It doesn't get to -> "[OK] Reached target Graphical.", at which point Openbox should start coming up, but she don't ?

However, if I <ctrl-alt-F3>, login as my Username;  and just run "startx", it then comes up into graphical userspace fine. ?

I tried an Archbang(netinstall) and it boots fine into graphical, after an installation..
Then I tried "Bridge Linux"- xfce, again, just to make sure, all was fine after installation.

It can't be "Xorg", since "startx" works.
I guess I'll start looking in /etc/systemd/system/*  ?

(This also happened with the previous release of AB, but I thought nothing of it, at the time, and just went for a netinstall.)

Has anyone run into this lately ?

Last edited by scjet (2012-12-05 08:32:17)

#5 2012-12-05 08:02:59

scjet

[SOLVED] :

ln -sf /usr/lib/systemd/system/graphical.target /etc/systemd/system/default.target

I had to run/link the above for it to properly boot up via sLim -> Graphical ?
I know that I never had to touch those files before.
Something definitely went "weirdo" with systemd. This is a perfect example of just how handy "/var/log/messages" would have been.
Twice in a row now, using the same (Default) AB-Live-CD 12.03 (x86_64) installs, the exact same issue reappears.

Needless to say, The AB 12.03 looks great, nice and clean, ...

Last edited by scjet (2012-12-05 08:05:00)

#6 2012-12-05 08:52:27

scjet

Ok, getting back to the feedback, for now:
(these are just optional suggestions, feel free to tell me to shutup anytime)

1./ whatever happened to the "vcp" progress-bar ?  waiting on a "0%" screen can be a lot more than just "5 Minutes" depending on hardware juice.
I thinkin' of "new" Users here. ?

2./ In the "Video Driver" section of: http://wiki.archbang.org/index.php?titl … g_Document
maybe optionally add a simple/conventient script to remove ALL (installed) "x86-video-*" drivers.

sudo pacman -R $(pacman -Qeq | grep "xf86-video-")

Of course this could also be modified more to incorporate removing the "*-dri" (mesa dri's) too.
This would also be "future-proof" prior to any "clean" 3D/Proprietary  (ATI/Nvidia) Driver installs, ....

Last edited by scjet (2012-12-05 08:56:23)

#7 2012-12-05 09:25:11

Mr Green
Administrator

@scjet No one else has said anything about issues with slim so cannot confirm if there is a problem. [but have noted it]. To answer your questions:

1. We switched from vcp as it was another aur package that was only needed for copy of image output. Dialog progress bar is annoying can only think that it runs fast due to copying the smaller directories and folders then hits /usr. If anyone has a workaround then sing out!

2. Had thought about a small script to remove unrequired drivers but changes to Arch package names and the thought of leaving a user without X put me off the idea.

As for system logs journalctl is what you are looking for, you can still of course use syslog-ng if you so wish, Arch Systemd wiki page has more info. We could add in journal if required. Other thing is logind is it running? or does it need starting.

Comments, suggestions please feel free to contact me mrgreen(at)archbang(dot)org

#8 2012-12-05 10:15:38

scjet

ya, I'm ok with all that,
Regarding
1./  it's a judgement call, either way,depending on the "patience" of absolute "new" Arch Users' wondering if the installation has "hung" ? -truly.
2./  same again, no biggy, if a (experienced) Arch-User knows exactly how to install Proprietary drivers (in Arch), then they probably have they're own "one-stop" script for all that....?

Finally, for all of "systemd"'s LOVELY automation -if you wanna call it that, you're right, we will ALL have to now live without some of the good old "plain-text-real-time" logging of "everything".   ...diiscussed ad-nauseum, ...
----------------

ok, good, it looks like @ArchVortex did NOT have the same issues I did, and it looks like he used "real" laptops for testing and NOT just Virtual-Boot machines.
I will post my specific issue on the "Installation" Forum, so as to not clutter this "ArchBang Iso Feedback" one, to see if anyone else has run into this ?

Thanks again.
smile

Last edited by scjet (2012-12-05 10:16:52)

#9 2012-12-05 10:29:20

Mr Green
Administrator

Have you checked if journal works?

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Systemd#Journal

log.jpg

#10 2012-12-05 10:48:34

scjet

Just looking at systemd's convoluted MESS of enabling some semblance of checking logs makes me sick,
But I did find a way to recreate my specific issue/bug, which means I can hopefully enable the right systemd logging, (journalctl enable -whatever.servASS") to see what is happening between init 3/4 (Multi-User) <-> hanging <-> init 5 (Graphical) boot process ?

I just want "tail -f /var/log/messages" back  sad

But, as we know there really is no way of "conveniently" going back to that in Arch, these days.  -Lol.
Geezus, I hate my NEW Laptop now..
Ha ha ha.

Last edited by scjet (2012-12-05 10:57:09)

#11 2012-12-05 11:04:57

Mr Green
Administrator

#12 2012-12-06 09:32:05

scjet

scjet wrote:

Just looking at systemd's convoluted MESS of enabling some semblance of checking logs makes me sick,
But I did find a way to recreate my specific issue/bug, which means I can hopefully enable the right systemd logging, (journalctl enable -whatever.servASS") to see what is happening between init 3/4 (Multi-User) <-> hanging <-> init 5 (Graphical) boot process ?

[SOLVED]

During the inital AB-12.03 (x86_64) LiveCD-Boot screen option, after selecting
".... Boot archbang in VESA mode..."
(the kernel boot options were: "svga=vesa nomodeset") -which explains why it booted successfully into Live-CD graphical session.

However, after a successful installation, (and then rebooting), the only grub-boot option that are set are "nomodeset" only ???
So, I had to add "svga=vesa" to /etc/default/grub as well.

GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX="svga=vesa nomodeset"

(follwed by a "grub-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cfg")

Alternatively, you can also do this during the "grub-install" process during the Live-CD Installation session by inputing:
"svga=vesa nomodeset"  - (withOUT the quotes, into the grub kernel boot options line)

Suggestion:
-maybe fix that in "abinstall", if someone selects VESA mode ?, or atleast add (with a pop-up menu ?) these options for the new User to input, if need be.

Note:
Not all"new" Hardware graphics cards will successfully load the xorg-graphics drivers, such as xf86-video-ati, xf86-video-nouveau, ...., with just a "nomodeset".
But, "svga=vesa" works on ALL cards/chips.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Of course, the actual real culprit, (even with "quiet" removed) is "systemd"'s arrogant lack of brain-dead simple logging onto the tty console,... which of course, would have made this issue's solution, a walk in the park.

But hey, don't even bother mentioning this to Lennart Poettering, since he'll just put you on his
"systemctl enable naughty-teddy-bear.nonservice" list.  -Lol.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Other than that, everything in AB-12.03 iso woked great,  good work Mr. G
kudos due:
-It installed in "6-minutes" from booting of AB-12.06-LiveCD, to rebooting into the HDD . !
-openbox-menu works great now.
smile

Thanks all.

Last edited by scjet (2012-12-06 12:11:12)

#13 2012-12-06 10:07:27

Mr Green
Administrator

If memory serves me right you are given the opportunity to edit grub [options & config] during install.

get_bl_options
    [ ! -z "${bootloader_options}" ] && sed -i "s|^GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX=.*|GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX=\"$bootloader_options\"|" ${DESTDIR}/etc/default/grub

get_bl_options simply offers a dialog box for options. The following test statement adds options if any are given to /etc/default/grub.

I can mess with default configs if you want but no one else has had the problem. You might be right about 'quiet' it would make it a little easier to see what sysd is doing.....

#14 2012-12-06 12:28:23

scjet

hate to sound like I'm nit-picking, but:,
after turning on whatever quick logging "systemd" allowed I found this after a successful installation, on normal(default) bootup:

[Error] ... failed to load "/etc/rc.local" NO .....

and, from /etc/rc.local:

mkdir -p /var/lib/pacman/sync
cd /var/lib/pacman/sync
touch core.db extra.db community.db

amixer sset 'Master Mono' 90% unmute &> /dev/null
amixer sset 'Master' 90% unmute &> /dev/null
amixer sset 'PCM' 90% unmute &> /dev/null

Is this just some "bird-droppings" left-over from post-install ?,  pacman-key's ... do not have to be re-invoked.
After initial installation is completed, and reboot, we don't need this, aka redundant.
so, suggest please remove it post-install, or atleast mention it on your Archbang Guide/Doc/wiki ...?
then again, it probably won't hurt anything, BUT, ... ?

[EDIT]: except for the above, "systemd" outputs seem to like everything else though .
Thanks.

Last edited by scjet (2012-12-06 12:42:05)

#15 2012-12-06 12:43:45

Mr Green
Administrator

rc-local has some commands that are run during live iso boot up, disable service or remove it from /etc/systemd/system.

pacman-keys should be set up after install as I left pacman-init service in. This simply gives user a chance to use pacman out of the box. Imagine if you ran pacman and it failed! Have mentioned somewhere about removing it and haveged package post install.

http://wiki.archbang.org/index.php?titl … st_Install

#16 2012-12-06 13:13:28

scjet

Or,
just "mv /etc/rc.local /etc/rc.local.dead"
It's not really used with "systemd" anyway, anymore.

But you're right, "...Imagine if you ran pacman and it failed!..." ?
...and that's ptobably why I always run this (with "haveged", and "expect"), and of course, this ALWAYS works, you need just once.

#!/usr/bin/expect
# This script is: "pacman_key_yes", located as "/arch/scripts/pacman_key_yes".
#
spawn pacman-key --populate archlinux
for {} 1 {} {
expect eof break \
{Really sign? (y/N)} { send "y\r" }
}

Either way, atleast please stick your method/explanation regarding what to do with /etc/rc.local (post-install) on you Archbang Doc/Guide/Wiki. !
or, show me how, and I'll cut n paste your explanation on the archbang wiki.  wink

geez, I'm actually starting to sound like our freindly "@spawnhappyjake" forum member, but haven't seen him lately, nice fella though. ?

Thanks, again.

Last edited by scjet (2012-12-06 13:29:35)

#17 2012-12-06 14:29:43

Mr Green
Administrator

Will update doc, as iso is already out in the wild. I will remove rc-local.service from installed ArchBang. As rc.local is a throw back to old initscripts was hoping to find a better way to do it. Might create a lastmin.service for iso.

Thanks for the feedback smile

#18 2012-12-06 14:52:07

scjet

... well that's just "Wunderbar", it's ALL good,
with all due respect. ya,

smile

Last edited by scjet (2012-12-06 14:54:49)

#19 2012-12-06 19:45:21

ArchVortex
Retired

Shall we make this .iso an official release????????

#20 2012-12-07 01:29:09

Mr Green
Administrator

@ArchVortex The only feedback I have had is from scjet and they are minor issues that can be fixed in abinstall. Am a little concerned about recent dbus update but this of course does not affect ArchBang live or abinstall. Putting up Testing isos or Testing threads produced very little interest, the current isos had ~300 downloads in the first couple of days. If you think ArchBang is ready then yes smile

#21 2012-12-07 02:38:46

ArchVortex
Retired

Booya!!! I'll make the announcement tomorrow morning Jakarta time after I change the links, etc. and make a release notice on the AB website and for DistroWatch.

We are ArchBang. Expect us!!!

#22 2012-12-07 04:15:12

pablokal
Administrator
Website

I want to suggest to put a link or a remark regarding testing isos on the new release/download page.
I notice that people use often  a default AB release  while we already know that it is not easy to use any more.

There should be a default place on the forums with the latest testing isos.
And something like this on the release page:
Due to the continuing changes to Arch this Archbang release will go out of date rather soon.
Check the latest testing iso page (with a link of course) for possible intermittent releases.

Getting your questions answered here at ArchBang Forums
Please! Always give hardware info, if there is a chance that 's relevant: #lspci -vnn
On Arch(bang) and Openbox: http://stillstup.blogspot.com/

#23 2012-12-07 04:18:03

scjet

I agree with @pablo

But yep, I'm definitely ok with this going "Official", if you guys are.
http://bbs.archbang.org/viewtopic.php?pid=20239#p20239

Just in time for Christmas.
wink

Last edited by scjet (2012-12-07 13:39:30)

#24 2013-09-11 15:42:40

paul1024

Grub is broken in ISO - [archbang-2013.09.01-*.iso]

Installing grub from ISO will result in a semi grub installation, the problem is that grub for example for EN locale files should have:

grub /usr/share/locale/en@arabic/
grub /usr/share/locale/en@arabic/LC_MESSAGES/
grub /usr/share/locale/en@arabic/LC_MESSAGES/grub.mo
grub /usr/share/locale/en@hebrew/
grub /usr/share/locale/en@hebrew/LC_MESSAGES/
grub /usr/share/locale/en@hebrew/LC_MESSAGES/grub.mo
grub /usr/share/locale/en@piglatin/
grub /usr/share/locale/en@piglatin/LC_MESSAGES/
grub /usr/share/locale/en@piglatin/LC_MESSAGES/grub.mo
grub /usr/share/locale/en@quot/
grub /usr/share/locale/en@quot/LC_MESSAGES/
grub /usr/share/locale/en@quot/LC_MESSAGES/grub.mo

but the ISO builder script simple delete them!!!

At least "/usr/share/locale/en@quot/LC_MESSAGES/grub.mo" should be in the ISO

#25 2013-09-11 17:17:22

oliver
Administrator

This has been a bug for a while... I think a workaround was to add the LANG=C to /etc/default/grub (and regenerate) but I'm amazed it hasn't been fixed upstream yet

What version of grub is it?

#26 2013-09-12 02:39:41

Mr Green
Administrator

This problem might be down to clearing out /usr/share/locales/ I will put back grub locales for next testing iso [oliver remind me!]

#27 2013-09-12 08:23:56

scjet

Mr Green wrote:

This problem might be down to clearing out /usr/share/locales/ I will put back grub locales for next testing iso [oliver remind me!]

...that's probably why I already mentioned it here:
http://bbs.archbang.org/viewtopic.php?pid=24834#p24834

#28 2013-09-12 08:54:05

Mr Green
Administrator

Ah well problem solved wink

#29 2013-09-12 11:36:59

paul1024

Mr Green wrote:

Yes, I looked at source files, they delete lots of things, locale, docs, desktopfiles, ...
About locale, they delete all but en_US, en_GR; grub EN locale files are on different dirs so they are deleted.
As I said, I think "/usr/share/locale/en@quot/LC_MESSAGES/grub.mo" is a must.

Mr Green wrote:

Ah well problem solved wink

Nice, thanks, I will see it in the next ISO.

#30 2013-09-13 04:13:12

Mr Green
Administrator

Am thinking is that all that is needed to allow grub to work again, removal of locales was simply a way to reduce iso size. Concerned if this is an installed problem? ie system will not boot.

#31 2013-09-13 08:02:40

paul1024

No, Grub will work, but at start will show a error message about a missing file, after that it will continue loading.
The system will start, but I don't like so see the error message, I copied the "/usr/share/locale/en@quot/LC_MESSAGES/grub.mo" to "/boot/grub/locale/" and renamed to "en.mo" and the error disappeared wink

In grub.cfg we can also set a language "set lang=" if people want other than English they need more locale files, but for what I can see AB only support English sine it remove all locale files except the English ones, for other languages the people will have to reinstall all the pkgs and config the system to other language.

EDIT:
I forgot to comment on Oliver workaround... sorry.

Yeah if with use "LANG=C" and regenerate the grub.cfg file it will not report any error, with this grub will not load any locale file.

If you are really lazy and don't mind grub not loading any locale file, you can simple edit grub.cfg file and comment "set lang=" line, it will have the same effect ;-)

Last edited by paul1024 (2013-09-13 14:57:10)

#32 2013-09-13 12:24:31

scjet

... yes, that is all that is needed to allow grub to look nice again, please just put it back, and/or just use oliver's "workaround", as mentioned above,
it's really not even that big (size-wise).

Last edited by scjet (2013-09-13 12:25:46)

#33 2013-09-14 00:40:46

Mr Green
Administrator

Can you tell me output of:

du /usr/share/locale/ -h

My desktop reports 359M

#34 2013-09-18 05:57:38

sraufl

Can't get network connection, system crashes (kernel panic) after 3 minutes while trying to get connection to the router. Tried with the the release iso and the actual testing iso.

Now same problem too with an installed version of ArchBang which was updated some days ago..

log-files are from the testing iso

lspci -vnn

00:00.0 Host bridge [0600]: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8385 [K8T800 AGP] Host Bridge [1106:3188] (rev 01)
	Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. K8V Deluxe/K8V-X motherboard [1043:80a3]
	Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 64
	Memory at f8000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: agpgart-amd64

00:01.0 PCI bridge [0604]: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8237/8251 PCI bridge [K8M890/K8T800/K8T890 South] [1106:b188] (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 0
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=0
	I/O behind bridge: 0000a000-0000afff
	Memory behind bridge: fd300000-fd8fffff
	Prefetchable memory behind bridge: d5200000-f51fffff
	Kernel modules: shpchp

00:09.0 Multimedia audio controller [0401]: Creative Labs SB Live! EMU10k1 [1102:0002] (rev 0a)
	Subsystem: Creative Labs SB Live! 5.1 Digital OEM [SB0220] [1102:100a]
	Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 16
	I/O ports at c000 [size=32]
	Kernel driver in use: snd_emu10k1
	Kernel modules: snd_emu10k1

00:09.1 Input device controller [0980]: Creative Labs SB Live! Game Port [1102:7002] (rev 0a)
	Subsystem: Creative Labs Gameport Joystick [1102:0020]
	Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64
	I/O ports at c400 [size=8]
	Kernel driver in use: Emu10k1_gameport
	Kernel modules: emu10k1_gp

00:0a.0 Ethernet controller [0200]: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. 88E8001 Gigabit Ethernet Controller [11ab:4320] (rev 13)
	Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. Marvell 88E8001 Gigabit Ethernet Controller (Asus) [1043:811a]
	Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 17
	Memory at fdf00000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
	I/O ports at b800 [size=256]
	Expansion ROM at fde00000 [disabled] [size=128K]
	Kernel driver in use: skge
	Kernel modules: skge

00:0f.0 RAID bus controller [0104]: VIA Technologies, Inc. VIA VT6420 SATA RAID Controller [1106:3149] (rev 80)
	Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. A7V600/K8V Deluxe/K8V-X/A8V Deluxe motherboard [1043:80ed]
	Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 20
	I/O ports at e400 [size=8]
	I/O ports at e000 [size=4]
	I/O ports at d800 [size=8]
	I/O ports at d400 [size=4]
	I/O ports at d000 [size=16]
	I/O ports at c800 [size=256]
	Kernel driver in use: sata_via
	Kernel modules: sata_via

00:0f.1 IDE interface [0101]: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82C586A/B/VT82C686/A/B/VT823x/A/C PIPC Bus Master IDE [1106:0571] (rev 06) (prog-if 8a [Master SecP PriP])
	Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. A7V600/K8V-X/A8V Deluxe motherboard [1043:80ed]
	Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 20
	[virtual] Memory at 000001f0 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=8]
	[virtual] Memory at 000003f0 (type 3, non-prefetchable)
	[virtual] Memory at 00000170 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=8]
	[virtual] Memory at 00000370 (type 3, non-prefetchable)
	I/O ports at fc00 [size=16]
	Kernel driver in use: pata_via
	Kernel modules: pata_via, pata_acpi, ata_generic

00:10.0 USB controller [0c03]: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1 Controller [1106:3038] (rev 81) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
	Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. A7V600/K8V-X/A8V Deluxe motherboard [1043:80ed]
	Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 21
	I/O ports at dc00 [size=32]
	Kernel driver in use: uhci_hcd
	Kernel modules: uhci_hcd

00:10.1 USB controller [0c03]: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1 Controller [1106:3038] (rev 81) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
	I/O ports at ec00 [size=32]

00:10.2 USB controller [0c03]: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1 Controller [1106:3038] (rev 81) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
	I/O ports at b000 [size=32]

00:10.3 USB controller [0c03]: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1 Controller [1106:3038] (rev 81) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
	I/O ports at b400 [size=32]

00:10.4 USB controller [0c03]: VIA Technologies, Inc. USB 2.0 [1106:3104] (rev 86) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])
	Memory at fdd00000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
	Kernel driver in use: ehci-pci
	Kernel modules: ehci_pci

00:11.0 ISA bridge [0601]: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8237 ISA bridge [KT600/K8T800/K8T890 South] [1106:3227]
	Flags: bus master, stepping, medium devsel, latency 0
	Kernel modules: i2c_viapro

00:11.5 Multimedia audio controller [0401]: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8233/A/8235/8237 AC97 Audio Controller [1106:3059] (rev 60)
	Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. A7V600/K8V-X/K8V Deluxe motherboard (ADI AD1980 codec [SoundMAX]) [1043:80b0]
	Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 22
	I/O ports at 1000 [size=256]
	Kernel driver in use: snd_via82xx
	Kernel modules: snd_via82xx

00:11.6 Communication controller [0780]: VIA Technologies, Inc. AC'97 Modem Controller [1106:3068] (rev 80)
	Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 22
	I/O ports at 1400 [size=256]
	Kernel modules: snd_via82xx_modem

00:18.0 Host bridge [0600]: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] K8 [Athlon64/Opteron] HyperTransport Technology Configuration [1022:1100]
	Flags: fast devsel

00:18.1 Host bridge [0600]: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] K8 [Athlon64/Opteron] Address Map [1022:1101]

00:18.2 Host bridge [0600]: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] K8 [Athlon64/Opteron] DRAM Controller [1022:1102]
	Kernel driver in use: amd64_edac
	Kernel modules: amd64_edac_mod

00:18.3 Host bridge [0600]: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] K8 [Athlon64/Opteron] Miscellaneous Control [1022:1103]
	Kernel driver in use: k8temp
	Kernel modules: k8temp

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] RV535 [Radeon X1650 PRO] [1002:71c7] (rev 9e) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
	Subsystem: Hightech Information System Ltd. PowerColor X1650 PRO AGP [1787:3000]
	Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 16
	Memory at e0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M]
	I/O ports at a000 [size=256]
	Memory at fd800000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]
	Expansion ROM at fd700000 [disabled] [size=128K]
	Kernel driver in use: radeon
	Kernel modules: radeon

01:00.1 Display controller [0380]: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] RV535 [Radeon X1650 PRO] (Secondary) [1002:71e7] (rev 9e)
	Subsystem: Hightech Information System Ltd. Radeon X1650 PRO AGP [1787:3001]
	Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 64
	Memory at fd600000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]

dmesg

[    0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuset
[    0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpu
[    0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuacct
[    0.000000] Linux version 3.11.1-1-ARCH (tobias@T-POWA-LX) (gcc version 4.8.1 20130725 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Sat Sep 14 19:30:21 CEST 2013
[    0.000000] Command line: archisobasedir=arch archisolabel=ARCHBANG quiet initrd=/arch/boot/x86_64/archiso.img BOOT_IMAGE=/arch/boot/x86_64/vmlinuz 
[    0.000000] e820: BIOS-provided physical RAM map:
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x0000000000000000-0x000000000009fbff] usable
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x000000000009fc00-0x000000000009ffff] reserved
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000000e4000-0x00000000000fffff] reserved
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x0000000000100000-0x000000007ff2ffff] usable
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x000000007ff30000-0x000000007ff3ffff] ACPI data
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x000000007ff40000-0x000000007ffeffff] ACPI NVS
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x000000007fff0000-0x000000007fffffff] reserved
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000fff80000-0x00000000ffffffff] reserved
[    0.000000] NX (Execute Disable) protection: active
[    0.000000] SMBIOS 2.3 present.
[    0.000000] DMI: To Be Filled By O.E.M. To Be Filled By O.E.M./K8VB, BIOS 1006.006 04/25/2005
[    0.000000] e820: update [mem 0x00000000-0x00000fff] usable ==> reserved
[    0.000000] e820: remove [mem 0x000a0000-0x000fffff] usable
[    0.000000] AGP bridge at 00:00:00
[    0.000000] Aperture from AGP @ f8000000 old size 32 MB
[    0.000000] Aperture from AGP @ f8000000 size 64 MB (APSIZE f30)
[    0.000000] e820: last_pfn = 0x7ff30 max_arch_pfn = 0x400000000
[    0.000000] MTRR default type: uncachable
[    0.000000] MTRR fixed ranges enabled:
[    0.000000]   00000-9FFFF write-back
[    0.000000]   A0000-EFFFF uncachable
[    0.000000]   F0000-FFFFF write-protect
[    0.000000] MTRR variable ranges enabled:
[    0.000000]   0 base 0000000000 mask FF80000000 write-back
[    0.000000]   1 base 00F8000000 mask FFFC000000 write-combining
[    0.000000]   2 disabled
[    0.000000]   3 disabled
[    0.000000]   4 disabled
[    0.000000]   5 disabled
[    0.000000]   6 disabled
[    0.000000]   7 disabled
[    0.000000] x86 PAT enabled: cpu 0, old 0x7040600070406, new 0x7010600070106
[    0.000000] found SMP MP-table at [mem 0x000ff780-0x000ff78f] mapped at [ffff8800000ff780]
[    0.000000] Scanning 1 areas for low memory corruption
[    0.000000] Base memory trampoline at [ffff880000093000] 93000 size 24576
[    0.000000] init_memory_mapping: [mem 0x00000000-0x000fffff]
[    0.000000]  [mem 0x00000000-0x000fffff] page 4k
[    0.000000] BRK [0x01b2d000, 0x01b2dfff] PGTABLE
[    0.000000] BRK [0x01b2e000, 0x01b2efff] PGTABLE
[    0.000000] BRK [0x01b2f000, 0x01b2ffff] PGTABLE
[    0.000000] init_memory_mapping: [mem 0x7f200000-0x7f3fffff]
[    0.000000]  [mem 0x7f200000-0x7f3fffff] page 2M
[    0.000000] BRK [0x01b30000, 0x01b30fff] PGTABLE
[    0.000000] init_memory_mapping: [mem 0x7c000000-0x7f1fffff]
[    0.000000]  [mem 0x7c000000-0x7f1fffff] page 2M
[    0.000000] init_memory_mapping: [mem 0x00100000-0x7bffffff]
[    0.000000]  [mem 0x00100000-0x001fffff] page 4k
[    0.000000]  [mem 0x00200000-0x7bffffff] page 2M
[    0.000000] init_memory_mapping: [mem 0x7f400000-0x7ff2ffff]
[    0.000000]  [mem 0x7f400000-0x7fdfffff] page 2M
[    0.000000]  [mem 0x7fe00000-0x7ff2ffff] page 4k
[    0.000000] BRK [0x01b31000, 0x01b31fff] PGTABLE
[    0.000000] RAMDISK: [mem 0x7f553000-0x7ff0efff]
[    0.000000] ACPI: RSDP 00000000000faa60 00014 (v00 ACPIAM)
[    0.000000] ACPI: RSDT 000000007ff30000 00034 (v01 _ASUS_ Notebook 04000525 MSFT 00000097)
[    0.000000] ACPI: FACP 000000007ff30200 00081 (v01 _ASUS_ Notebook 04000525 MSFT 00000097)
[    0.000000] ACPI: DSDT 000000007ff303e0 03666 (v01  A0043 A0043010 00000010 MSFT 0100000D)
[    0.000000] ACPI: FACS 000000007ff40000 00040
[    0.000000] ACPI: SLIC 00000000000ff200 00176 (v01 _ASUS_ Notebook 20090827 MSFT 00000097)
[    0.000000] ACPI: APIC 000000007ff30390 0004A (v01 _ASUS_ OEMAPIC  04000525 MSFT 00000097)
[    0.000000] ACPI: OEMB 000000007ff40040 0003F (v01 _ASUS_ OEMBIOS  04000525 MSFT 00000097)
[    0.000000] ACPI: Local APIC address 0xfee00000
[    0.000000] Scanning NUMA topology in Northbridge 24
[    0.000000] No NUMA configuration found
[    0.000000] Faking a node at [mem 0x0000000000000000-0x000000007ff2ffff]
[    0.000000] Initmem setup node 0 [mem 0x00000000-0x7ff2ffff]
[    0.000000]   NODE_DATA [mem 0x7ff2b000-0x7ff2ffff]
[    0.000000]  [ffffea0000000000-ffffea0001ffffff] PMD -> [ffff88007cc00000-ffff88007ebfffff] on node 0
[    0.000000] Zone ranges:
[    0.000000]   DMA      [mem 0x00001000-0x00ffffff]
[    0.000000]   DMA32    [mem 0x01000000-0xffffffff]
[    0.000000]   Normal   empty
[    0.000000] Movable zone start for each node
[    0.000000] Early memory node ranges
[    0.000000]   node   0: [mem 0x00001000-0x0009efff]
[    0.000000]   node   0: [mem 0x00100000-0x7ff2ffff]
[    0.000000] On node 0 totalpages: 523982
[    0.000000]   DMA zone: 64 pages used for memmap
[    0.000000]   DMA zone: 27 pages reserved
[    0.000000]   DMA zone: 3998 pages, LIFO batch:0
[    0.000000]   DMA32 zone: 8125 pages used for memmap
[    0.000000]   DMA32 zone: 519984 pages, LIFO batch:31
[    0.000000] ACPI: PM-Timer IO Port: 0x808
[    0.000000] ACPI: Local APIC address 0xfee00000
[    0.000000] ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x01] lapic_id[0x00] enabled)
[    0.000000] ACPI: IOAPIC (id[0x01] address[0xfec00000] gsi_base[0])
[    0.000000] IOAPIC[0]: apic_id 1, version 3, address 0xfec00000, GSI 0-23
[    0.000000] ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 0 global_irq 2 dfl dfl)
[    0.000000] ACPI: IRQ0 used by override.
[    0.000000] ACPI: IRQ2 used by override.
[    0.000000] ACPI: IRQ9 used by override.
[    0.000000] Using ACPI (MADT) for SMP configuration information
[    0.000000] smpboot: Allowing 1 CPUs, 0 hotplug CPUs
[    0.000000] nr_irqs_gsi: 40
[    0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x0009f000-0x0009ffff]
[    0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x000a0000-0x000e3fff]
[    0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x000e4000-0x000fffff]
[    0.000000] e820: [mem 0x80000000-0xfff7ffff] available for PCI devices
[    0.000000] Booting paravirtualized kernel on bare hardware
[    0.000000] setup_percpu: NR_CPUS:64 nr_cpumask_bits:64 nr_cpu_ids:1 nr_node_ids:1
[    0.000000] PERCPU: Embedded 29 pages/cpu @ffff88007f200000 s86528 r8192 d24064 u2097152
[    0.000000] pcpu-alloc: s86528 r8192 d24064 u2097152 alloc=1*2097152
[    0.000000] pcpu-alloc: [0] 0 
[    0.000000] Built 1 zonelists in Node order, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 515766
[    0.000000] Policy zone: DMA32
[    0.000000] Kernel command line: archisobasedir=arch archisolabel=ARCHBANG quiet initrd=/arch/boot/x86_64/archiso.img BOOT_IMAGE=/arch/boot/x86_64/vmlinuz 
[    0.000000] PID hash table entries: 4096 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
[    0.000000] Checking aperture...
[    0.000000] AGP bridge at 00:00:00
[    0.000000] Aperture from AGP @ f8000000 old size 32 MB
[    0.000000] Aperture from AGP @ f8000000 size 64 MB (APSIZE f30)
[    0.000000] Node 0: aperture @ 66f8000000 size 32 MB
[    0.000000] Aperture beyond 4GB. Ignoring.
[    0.000000] Memory: 2041236K/2095928K available (5045K kernel code, 795K rwdata, 1696K rodata, 1140K init, 1284K bss, 54692K reserved)
[    0.000000] SLUB: HWalign=64, Order=0-3, MinObjects=0, CPUs=1, Nodes=1
[    0.000000] Preemptible hierarchical RCU implementation.
[    0.000000] 	RCU dyntick-idle grace-period acceleration is enabled.
[    0.000000] 	Dump stacks of tasks blocking RCU-preempt GP.
[    0.000000] 	RCU restricting CPUs from NR_CPUS=64 to nr_cpu_ids=1.
[    0.000000] NR_IRQS:4352 nr_irqs:256 16
[    0.000000] Console: colour VGA+ 80x25
[    0.000000] console [tty0] enabled
[    0.000000] allocated 8388608 bytes of page_cgroup
[    0.000000] please try 'cgroup_disable=memory' option if you don't want memory cgroups
[    0.000000] tsc: Fast TSC calibration using PIT
[    0.000000] tsc: Detected 2202.610 MHz processor
[    0.010014] Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 4406.77 BogoMIPS (lpj=7342033)
[    0.010018] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
[    0.010060] Security Framework initialized
[    0.010081] AppArmor: AppArmor disabled by boot time parameter
[    0.010083] Yama: becoming mindful.
[    0.010326] Dentry cache hash table entries: 262144 (order: 9, 2097152 bytes)
[    0.012018] Inode-cache hash table entries: 131072 (order: 8, 1048576 bytes)
[    0.012823] Mount-cache hash table entries: 256
[    0.013293] Initializing cgroup subsys memory
[    0.013320] Initializing cgroup subsys devices
[    0.013323] Initializing cgroup subsys freezer
[    0.013325] Initializing cgroup subsys net_cls
[    0.013327] Initializing cgroup subsys blkio
[    0.013363] tseg: 0000000000
[    0.013375] mce: CPU supports 5 MCE banks
[    0.013389] Last level iTLB entries: 4KB 512, 2MB 8, 4MB 4
Last level dTLB entries: 4KB 512, 2MB 8, 4MB 4
tlb_flushall_shift: 4
[    0.017996] Freeing SMP alternatives memory: 20K (ffffffff819e5000 - ffffffff819ea000)
[    0.018899] ACPI: Core revision 20130517
[    0.020803] ACPI: All ACPI Tables successfully acquired
[    0.021072] ftrace: allocating 20088 entries in 79 pages
[    0.031144] ..TIMER: vector=0x30 apic1=0 pin1=2 apic2=0 pin2=0
[    0.063636] smpboot: CPU0: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3200+ (fam: 0f, model: 0c, stepping: 00)
[    0.066666] Performance Events: AMD PMU driver.
[    0.066666] ... version:                0
[    0.066666] ... bit width:              48
[    0.066666] ... generic registers:      4
[    0.066666] ... value mask:             0000ffffffffffff
[    0.066666] ... max period:             00007fffffffffff
[    0.066666] ... fixed-purpose events:   0
[    0.066666] ... event mask:             000000000000000f
[    0.083339] Brought up 1 CPUs
[    0.083345] smpboot: Total of 1 processors activated (4406.77 BogoMIPS)
[    0.083891] NMI watchdog: enabled on all CPUs, permanently consumes one hw-PMU counter.
[    0.084038] devtmpfs: initialized
[    0.085939] PM: Registering ACPI NVS region [mem 0x7ff40000-0x7ffeffff] (720896 bytes)
[    0.087513] RTC time: 13:05:48, date: 09/18/13
[    0.087582] NET: Registered protocol family 16
[    0.087751] node 0 link 0: io port [1000, ffffff]
[    0.087754] TOM: 0000000080000000 aka 2048M
[    0.087758] node 0 link 0: mmio [a0000, bffff]
[    0.087761] node 0 link 0: mmio [80000000, ffffffff]
[    0.087765] bus: [bus 00-ff] on node 0 link 0
[    0.087767] bus: 00 [io  0x0000-0xffff]
[    0.087769] bus: 00 [mem 0x000a0000-0x000bffff]
[    0.087771] bus: 00 [mem 0x80000000-0xfcffffffff]
[    0.087814] ACPI: bus type PCI registered
[    0.087817] acpiphp: ACPI Hot Plug PCI Controller Driver version: 0.5
[    0.087890] PCI: Using configuration type 1 for base access
[    0.088648] bio: create slab <bio-0> at 0
[    0.088765] ACPI: Added _OSI(Module Device)
[    0.088767] ACPI: Added _OSI(Processor Device)
[    0.088768] ACPI: Added _OSI(3.0 _SCP Extensions)
[    0.088770] ACPI: Added _OSI(Processor Aggregator Device)
[    0.089228] ACPI: EC: Look up EC in DSDT
[    0.089918] ACPI: Executed 1 blocks of module-level executable AML code
[    0.091624] ACPI: Interpreter enabled
[    0.091636] ACPI Exception: AE_NOT_FOUND, While evaluating Sleep State [\_S2_] (20130517/hwxface-571)
[    0.091651] ACPI: (supports S0 S1 S3 S4 S5)
[    0.091653] ACPI: Using IOAPIC for interrupt routing
[    0.091685] PCI: Ignoring host bridge windows from ACPI; if necessary, use "pci=use_crs" and report a bug
[    0.091755] ACPI: No dock devices found.
[    0.097242] ACPI: PCI Root Bridge [PCI0] (domain 0000 [bus 00-ff])
[    0.097370] acpi PNP0A03:00: host bridge window [io  0x0000-0x0cf7] (ignored)
[    0.097372] acpi PNP0A03:00: host bridge window [io  0x0d00-0xffff] (ignored)
[    0.097375] acpi PNP0A03:00: host bridge window [mem 0x000a0000-0x000bffff] (ignored)
[    0.097378] acpi PNP0A03:00: host bridge window [mem 0x80000000-0xffffffff] (ignored)
[    0.097381] PCI: root bus 00: hardware-probed resources
[    0.097386] acpi PNP0A03:00: fail to add MMCONFIG information, can't access extended PCI configuration space under this bridge.
[    0.097485] PCI host bridge to bus 0000:00
[    0.097488] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [bus 00-ff]
[    0.097491] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [io  0x0000-0xffff]
[    0.097493] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [mem 0x000a0000-0x000bffff]
[    0.097496] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [mem 0x80000000-0xfcffffffff]
[    0.097514] pci 0000:00:00.0: [1106:3188] type 00 class 0x060000
[    0.097525] pci 0000:00:00.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xf8000000-0xfbffffff pref]
[    0.097659] pci 0000:00:01.0: [1106:b188] type 01 class 0x060400
[    0.097702] pci 0000:00:01.0: supports D1
[    0.097772] pci 0000:00:09.0: [1102:0002] type 00 class 0x040100
[    0.097787] pci 0000:00:09.0: reg 0x10: [io  0xc000-0xc01f]
[    0.097848] pci 0000:00:09.0: supports D1 D2
[    0.097909] pci 0000:00:09.1: [1102:7002] type 00 class 0x098000
[    0.097923] pci 0000:00:09.1: reg 0x10: [io  0xc400-0xc407]
[    0.097983] pci 0000:00:09.1: supports D1 D2
[    0.098052] pci 0000:00:0a.0: [11ab:4320] type 00 class 0x020000
[    0.098069] pci 0000:00:0a.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xfdf00000-0xfdf03fff]
[    0.098078] pci 0000:00:0a.0: reg 0x14: [io  0xb800-0xb8ff]
[    0.098112] pci 0000:00:0a.0: reg 0x30: [mem 0xfde00000-0xfde1ffff pref]
[    0.098145] pci 0000:00:0a.0: supports D1 D2
[    0.098147] pci 0000:00:0a.0: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
[    0.098226] pci 0000:00:0f.0: [1106:3149] type 00 class 0x010400
[    0.098242] pci 0000:00:0f.0: reg 0x10: [io  0xe400-0xe407]
[    0.098251] pci 0000:00:0f.0: reg 0x14: [io  0xe000-0xe003]
[    0.098260] pci 0000:00:0f.0: reg 0x18: [io  0xd800-0xd807]
[    0.098269] pci 0000:00:0f.0: reg 0x1c: [io  0xd400-0xd403]
[    0.098279] pci 0000:00:0f.0: reg 0x20: [io  0xd000-0xd00f]
[    0.098288] pci 0000:00:0f.0: reg 0x24: [io  0xc800-0xc8ff]
[    0.098392] pci 0000:00:0f.1: [1106:0571] type 00 class 0x01018a
[    0.098435] pci 0000:00:0f.1: reg 0x20: [io  0xfc00-0xfc0f]
[    0.098550] pci 0000:00:10.0: [1106:3038] type 00 class 0x0c0300
[    0.098589] pci 0000:00:10.0: reg 0x20: [io  0xdc00-0xdc1f]
[    0.098625] pci 0000:00:10.0: supports D1 D2
[    0.098628] pci 0000:00:10.0: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
[    0.098661] pci 0000:00:10.0: System wakeup disabled by ACPI
[    0.098708] pci 0000:00:10.1: [1106:3038] type 00 class 0x0c0300
[    0.098748] pci 0000:00:10.1: reg 0x20: [io  0xec00-0xec1f]
[    0.098784] pci 0000:00:10.1: supports D1 D2
[    0.098787] pci 0000:00:10.1: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
[    0.098819] pci 0000:00:10.1: System wakeup disabled by ACPI
[    0.098864] pci 0000:00:10.2: [1106:3038] type 00 class 0x0c0300
[    0.098903] pci 0000:00:10.2: reg 0x20: [io  0xb000-0xb01f]
[    0.098940] pci 0000:00:10.2: supports D1 D2
[    0.098942] pci 0000:00:10.2: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
[    0.098977] pci 0000:00:10.2: System wakeup disabled by ACPI
[    0.099022] pci 0000:00:10.3: [1106:3038] type 00 class 0x0c0300
[    0.099061] pci 0000:00:10.3: reg 0x20: [io  0xb400-0xb41f]
[    0.099097] pci 0000:00:10.3: supports D1 D2
[    0.099100] pci 0000:00:10.3: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
[    0.099131] pci 0000:00:10.3: System wakeup disabled by ACPI
[    0.099175] pci 0000:00:10.4: [1106:3104] type 00 class 0x0c0320
[    0.099190] pci 0000:00:10.4: reg 0x10: [mem 0xfdd00000-0xfdd000ff]
[    0.099253] pci 0000:00:10.4: supports D1 D2
[    0.099255] pci 0000:00:10.4: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
[    0.099286] pci 0000:00:10.4: System wakeup disabled by ACPI
[    0.099338] pci 0000:00:11.0: [1106:3227] type 00 class 0x060100
[    0.099395] HPET not enabled in BIOS. You might try hpet=force boot option
[    0.099401] pci 0000:00:11.0: Enabled onboard AC97/MC97 devices
[    0.099493] pci 0000:00:11.5: [1106:3059] type 00 class 0x040100
[    0.099508] pci 0000:00:11.5: reg 0x10: [io  0x1000-0x10ff]
[    0.099576] pci 0000:00:11.5: supports D1 D2
[    0.099605] pci 0000:00:11.5: System wakeup disabled by ACPI
[    0.099651] pci 0000:00:11.6: [1106:3068] type 00 class 0x078000
[    0.099667] pci 0000:00:11.6: reg 0x10: [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
[    0.099800] pci 0000:00:18.0: [1022:1100] type 00 class 0x060000
[    0.099863] pci 0000:00:18.1: [1022:1101] type 00 class 0x060000
[    0.099922] pci 0000:00:18.2: [1022:1102] type 00 class 0x060000
[    0.099982] pci 0000:00:18.3: [1022:1103] type 00 class 0x060000
[    0.100102] pci 0000:01:00.0: [1002:71c7] type 00 class 0x030000
[    0.100117] pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xe0000000-0xefffffff pref]
[    0.100124] pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 0x14: [io  0xa000-0xa0ff]
[    0.100131] pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 0x18: [mem 0xfd800000-0xfd80ffff]
[    0.100151] pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 0x30: [mem 0xfd700000-0xfd71ffff pref]
[    0.100184] pci 0000:01:00.0: supports D1 D2
[    0.100230] pci 0000:01:00.1: [1002:71e7] type 00 class 0x038000
[    0.100241] pci 0000:01:00.1: reg 0x10: [mem 0xfd600000-0xfd60ffff]
[    0.100284] pci 0000:01:00.1: supports D1 D2
[    0.100338] pci 0000:00:01.0: PCI bridge to [bus 01]
[    0.100342] pci 0000:00:01.0:   bridge window [io  0xa000-0xafff]
[    0.100346] pci 0000:00:01.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfd300000-0xfd8fffff]
[    0.100350] pci 0000:00:01.0:   bridge window [mem 0xd5200000-0xf51fffff pref]
[    0.100360] acpi PNP0A03:00: ACPI _OSC support notification failed, disabling PCIe ASPM
[    0.100363] acpi PNP0A03:00: Unable to request _OSC control (_OSC support mask: 0x08)
[    0.100805] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKA] (IRQs 3 4 5 7 10 *11 14 15)
[    0.100868] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKB] (IRQs 3 4 5 7 *10 11 14 15)
[    0.100929] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKC] (IRQs 3 4 *5 7 10 11 14 15)
[    0.100989] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKD] (IRQs 3 4 5 7 10 11 14 15) *0, disabled.
[    0.101050] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKE] (IRQs 3 4 5 7 10 11 14 15) *0, disabled.
[    0.101110] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKF] (IRQs 3 4 5 7 10 11 14 15) *0, disabled.
[    0.101172] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKG] (IRQs 3 4 5 7 10 11 14 15) *0, disabled.
[    0.101232] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKH] (IRQs 3 4 5 7 10 11 14 15) *0, disabled.
[    0.101308] ACPI: \_SB_.PCI0: notify handler is installed
[    0.101333] Found 1 acpi root devices
[    0.101469] vgaarb: device added: PCI:0000:01:00.0,decodes=io+mem,owns=io+mem,locks=none
[    0.101471] vgaarb: loaded
[    0.101472] vgaarb: bridge control possible 0000:01:00.0
[    0.101523] PCI: Using ACPI for IRQ routing
[    0.101526] PCI: pci_cache_line_size set to 64 bytes
[    0.101575] e820: reserve RAM buffer [mem 0x0009fc00-0x0009ffff]
[    0.101578] e820: reserve RAM buffer [mem 0x7ff30000-0x7fffffff]
[    0.101708] NetLabel: Initializing
[    0.101710] NetLabel:  domain hash size = 128
[    0.101712] NetLabel:  protocols = UNLABELED CIPSOv4
[    0.101731] NetLabel:  unlabeled traffic allowed by default
[    0.101780] Switched to clocksource refined-jiffies
[    0.108977] pnp: PnP ACPI init
[    0.109002] ACPI: bus type PNP registered
[    0.109059] pnp 00:00: [dma 4]
[    0.109094] pnp 00:00: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0200 (active)
[    0.109142] pnp 00:01: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0b00 (active)
[    0.109239] pnp 00:02: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0800 (active)
[    0.109280] pnp 00:03: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0c04 (active)
[    0.109533] pnp 00:04: [dma 2]
[    0.109586] pnp 00:04: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0700 (active)
[    0.109765] pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x0010-0x001f] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
[    0.109769] pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x0022-0x003f] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
[    0.109772] pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x0044-0x005f] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
[    0.109775] pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x0062-0x0063] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
[    0.109778] pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x0065-0x006f] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
[    0.109781] pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x0072-0x007f] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
[    0.109785] pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x0080] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
[    0.109788] pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x0084-0x0086] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
[    0.109791] pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x0088] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
[    0.109794] pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x008c-0x008e] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
[    0.109797] pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x0090-0x009f] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
[    0.109800] pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x00a2-0x00bf] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
[    0.109803] pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x00e0-0x00ef] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
[    0.109842] system 00:05: [io  0x0295-0x0296] has been reserved
[    0.109845] system 00:05: [io  0x03e1-0x03e7] has been reserved
[    0.109848] system 00:05: [io  0x04d0-0x04d1] has been reserved
[    0.109852] system 00:05: [io  0x0800-0x087f] could not be reserved
[    0.109855] system 00:05: [io  0x0400-0x041f] has been reserved
[    0.109859] system 00:05: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0c02 (active)
[    0.109958] system 00:06: [mem 0xfec00000-0xfec00fff] could not be reserved
[    0.109961] system 00:06: [mem 0xfee00000-0xfee00fff] has been reserved
[    0.109964] system 00:06: [mem 0xfff80000-0xffffffff] has been reserved
[    0.109968] system 00:06: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0c02 (active)
[    0.110259] pnp 00:07: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0501 (active)
[    0.110442] system 00:08: [mem 0x00000000-0x0009ffff] could not be reserved
[    0.110445] system 00:08: [mem 0x000c0000-0x000dffff] could not be reserved
[    0.110448] system 00:08: [mem 0x000e0000-0x000fffff] could not be reserved
[    0.110451] system 00:08: [mem 0x00100000-0x7ffeffff] could not be reserved
[    0.110455] system 00:08: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0c01 (active)
[    0.110602] pnp: PnP ACPI: found 9 devices
[    0.110604] ACPI: bus type PNP unregistered
[    0.117121] Switched to clocksource acpi_pm
[    0.117162] pci 0000:00:11.6: BAR 0: assigned [io  0x1400-0x14ff]
[    0.117171] pci 0000:00:01.0: PCI bridge to [bus 01]
[    0.117175] pci 0000:00:01.0:   bridge window [io  0xa000-0xafff]
[    0.117180] pci 0000:00:01.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfd300000-0xfd8fffff]
[    0.117184] pci 0000:00:01.0:   bridge window [mem 0xd5200000-0xf51fffff pref]
[    0.117197] pci 0000:00:01.0: setting latency timer to 64
[    0.117201] pci_bus 0000:00: resource 4 [io  0x0000-0xffff]
[    0.117204] pci_bus 0000:00: resource 5 [mem 0x000a0000-0x000bffff]
[    0.117207] pci_bus 0000:00: resource 6 [mem 0x80000000-0xfcffffffff]
[    0.117210] pci_bus 0000:01: resource 0 [io  0xa000-0xafff]
[    0.117213] pci_bus 0000:01: resource 1 [mem 0xfd300000-0xfd8fffff]
[    0.117215] pci_bus 0000:01: resource 2 [mem 0xd5200000-0xf51fffff pref]
[    0.117274] NET: Registered protocol family 2
[    0.117521] TCP established hash table entries: 16384 (order: 6, 262144 bytes)
[    0.117717] TCP bind hash table entries: 16384 (order: 6, 262144 bytes)
[    0.117868] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 16384 bind 16384)
[    0.117985] TCP: reno registered
[    0.117991] UDP hash table entries: 1024 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
[    0.118022] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 1024 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
[    0.118158] NET: Registered protocol family 1
[    0.118179] pci 0000:00:01.0: disabling DAC on VIA PCI bridge
[    0.119120] pci 0000:01:00.0: Boot video device
[    0.119126] PCI: CLS 64 bytes, default 64
[    0.119198] Unpacking initramfs...
[    1.530203] Freeing initrd memory: 9968K (ffff88007f553000 - ffff88007ff0f000)
[    1.530252] agpgart-amd64 0000:00:00.0: AGP bridge [1106/3188]
[    1.533195] agpgart-amd64 0000:00:00.0: AGP aperture is 64M @ 0xf8000000
[    1.533310] Scanning for low memory corruption every 60 seconds
[    1.533607] audit: initializing netlink socket (disabled)
[    1.533622] type=2000 audit(1379509548.530:1): initialized
[    1.547101] HugeTLB registered 2 MB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages
[    1.548989] zbud: loaded
[    1.549137] VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.5.2
[    1.549207] Dquot-cache hash table entries: 512 (order 0, 4096 bytes)
[    1.549474] msgmni has been set to 4006
[    1.549730] Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 252)
[    1.549764] io scheduler noop registered
[    1.549766] io scheduler deadline registered
[    1.549804] io scheduler cfq registered (default)
[    1.549941] pci_hotplug: PCI Hot Plug PCI Core version: 0.5
[    1.549961] pciehp: PCI Express Hot Plug Controller Driver version: 0.4
[    1.550135] GHES: HEST is not enabled!
[    1.550200] Serial: 8250/16550 driver, 4 ports, IRQ sharing disabled
[    1.570666] 00:07: ttyS0 at I/O 0x3f8 (irq = 4) is a 16550A
[    1.570995] Linux agpgart interface v0.103
[    1.571048] i8042: PNP: No PS/2 controller found. Probing ports directly.
[    1.571544] serio: i8042 KBD port at 0x60,0x64 irq 1
[    1.571581] serio: i8042 AUX port at 0x60,0x64 irq 12
[    1.571688] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
[    1.571784] rtc_cmos 00:01: RTC can wake from S4
[    1.571978] rtc_cmos 00:01: rtc core: registered rtc_cmos as rtc0
[    1.572030] rtc_cmos 00:01: alarms up to one year, y3k, 114 bytes nvram
[    1.572041] cpuidle: using governor ladder
[    1.572043] cpuidle: using governor menu
[    1.572125] drop_monitor: Initializing network drop monitor service
[    1.572207] TCP: cubic registered
[    1.572358] NET: Registered protocol family 10
[    1.572608] NET: Registered protocol family 17
[    1.572620] Key type dns_resolver registered
[    1.572844] PM: Hibernation image not present or could not be loaded.
[    1.572855] registered taskstats version 1
[    1.573401]   Magic number: 13:262:79
[    1.573496] rtc_cmos 00:01: setting system clock to 2013-09-18 13:05:49 UTC (1379509549)
[    1.575559] Freeing unused kernel memory: 1140K (ffffffff818c8000 - ffffffff819e5000)
[    1.575565] Write protecting the kernel read-only data: 8192k
[    1.579777] Freeing unused kernel memory: 1088K (ffff8800014f0000 - ffff880001600000)
[    1.581169] Freeing unused kernel memory: 352K (ffff8800017a8000 - ffff880001800000)
[    1.597033] systemd-udevd[38]: starting version 204
[    1.638602] Floppy drive(s): fd0 is 1.44M
[    1.643913] SCSI subsystem initialized
[    1.645778] ACPI: bus type ATA registered
[    1.650478] ACPI: bus type USB registered
[    1.650517] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
[    1.650531] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
[    1.654019] FDC 0 is a post-1991 82077
[    1.655851] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
[    1.656547] ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
[    1.656915] uhci_hcd: USB Universal Host Controller Interface driver
[    1.657086] uhci_hcd 0000:00:10.0: UHCI Host Controller
[    1.657096] uhci_hcd 0000:00:10.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
[    1.657157] uhci_hcd 0000:00:10.0: irq 21, io base 0x0000dc00
[    1.657347] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    1.657354] hub 1-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
[    1.657543] uhci_hcd 0000:00:10.1: UHCI Host Controller
[    1.657550] uhci_hcd 0000:00:10.1: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
[    1.657570] uhci_hcd 0000:00:10.1: irq 21, io base 0x0000ec00
[    1.657701] hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    1.657711] hub 2-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
[    1.657880] uhci_hcd 0000:00:10.2: UHCI Host Controller
[    1.657889] uhci_hcd 0000:00:10.2: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 3
[    1.657908] uhci_hcd 0000:00:10.2: irq 21, io base 0x0000b000
[    1.658050] hub 3-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    1.658057] hub 3-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
[    1.658237] uhci_hcd 0000:00:10.3: UHCI Host Controller
[    1.658244] uhci_hcd 0000:00:10.3: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 4
[    1.658264] uhci_hcd 0000:00:10.3: irq 21, io base 0x0000b400
[    1.658395] hub 4-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    1.658399] hub 4-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
[    1.660040] ehci-pci: EHCI PCI platform driver
[    1.660617] ehci-pci 0000:00:10.4: EHCI Host Controller
[    1.660626] ehci-pci 0000:00:10.4: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 5
[    1.660664] ehci-pci 0000:00:10.4: irq 21, io mem 0xfdd00000
[    1.662889] libata version 3.00 loaded.
[    1.670039] ehci-pci 0000:00:10.4: USB 2.0 started, EHCI 1.00
[    1.670301] hub 5-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    1.670308] hub 5-0:1.0: 8 ports detected
[    1.693447] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    1.693458] hub 1-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
[    1.716736] hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    1.716743] hub 2-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
[    1.740062] hub 3-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    1.740069] hub 3-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
[    1.763397] hub 4-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    1.763404] hub 4-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
[    1.763813] pata_via 0000:00:0f.1: version 0.3.4
[    1.765634] scsi0 : pata_via
[    1.766243] scsi1 : pata_via
[    1.766578] ata1: PATA max UDMA/133 cmd 0x1f0 ctl 0x3f6 bmdma 0xfc00 irq 14
[    1.766581] ata2: PATA max UDMA/133 cmd 0x170 ctl 0x376 bmdma 0xfc08 irq 15
[    1.767434] sata_via 0000:00:0f.0: version 2.6
[    1.767589] sata_via 0000:00:0f.0: routed to hard irq line 10
[    1.770358] scsi2 : sata_via
[    1.770540] scsi3 : sata_via
[    1.770594] ata3: SATA max UDMA/133 cmd 0xe400 ctl 0xe000 bmdma 0xd000 irq 20
[    1.770597] ata4: SATA max UDMA/133 cmd 0xd800 ctl 0xd400 bmdma 0xd008 irq 20
[    1.927175] ata1.00: ATA-7: SAMSUNG SP2514N, VF100-50, max UDMA/100
[    1.927182] ata1.00: 488397168 sectors, multi 16: LBA48 
[    1.963672] ata1.00: configured for UDMA/100
[    1.963818] scsi 0:0:0:0: Direct-Access     ATA      SAMSUNG SP2514N  VF10 PQ: 0 ANSI: 5
[    1.965390] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] 488397168 512-byte logical blocks: (250 GB/232 GiB)
[    1.965453] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write Protect is off
[    1.965456] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
[    1.965482] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't support DPO or FUA
[    1.973352] ata3: SATA link up 1.5 Gbps (SStatus 113 SControl 300)
[    1.995379]  sda: sda1 sda2 sda3 sda4 < sda5 sda6 >
[    1.996091] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Attached SCSI disk
[    2.142438] ata3.00: ATA-8: WDC WD6400AAKS-00A7B2, 01.03B01, max UDMA/133
[    2.142444] ata3.00: 1250263728 sectors, multi 16: LBA48 NCQ (depth 0/32)
[    2.153691] ata3.00: configured for UDMA/133
[    2.153829] scsi 2:0:0:0: Direct-Access     ATA      WDC WD6400AAKS-0 01.0 PQ: 0 ANSI: 5
[    2.154763] sd 2:0:0:0: [sdb] 1250263728 512-byte logical blocks: (640 GB/596 GiB)
[    2.154823] sd 2:0:0:0: [sdb] Write Protect is off
[    2.154827] sd 2:0:0:0: [sdb] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
[    2.154852] sd 2:0:0:0: [sdb] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't support DPO or FUA
[    2.175515]  sdb: sdb1 sdb3 < sdb5 >
[    2.175940] sd 2:0:0:0: [sdb] Attached SCSI disk
[    2.286687] usb 5-6: new high-speed USB device number 4 using ehci-pci
[    2.356687] ata4: SATA link up 1.5 Gbps (SStatus 113 SControl 300)
[    2.417704] usb-storage 5-6:1.0: USB Mass Storage device detected
[    2.417794] scsi4 : usb-storage 5-6:1.0
[    2.418066] usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
[    2.516899] ata4.00: ATAPI: HL-DT-STDVD-RAM GH22LS30, 1.02, max UDMA/100
[    2.520025] usb 5-7: new high-speed USB device number 5 using ehci-pci
[    2.530215] ata4.00: configured for UDMA/100
[    2.531822] scsi 3:0:0:0: CD-ROM            HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH22LS30 1.02 PQ: 0 ANSI: 5
[    2.536707] tsc: Refined TSC clocksource calibration: 2202.812 MHz
[    2.537021] sr0: scsi3-mmc drive: 48x/48x writer dvd-ram cd/rw xa/form2 cdda tray
[    2.537024] cdrom: Uniform CD-ROM driver Revision: 3.20
[    2.537582] sr 3:0:0:0: Attached scsi CD-ROM sr0
[    2.646574] usb-storage 5-7:1.0: USB Mass Storage device detected
[    2.646757] scsi5 : usb-storage 5-7:1.0
[    3.113358] usb 1-1: new low-speed USB device number 2 using uhci_hcd
[    3.290299] hidraw: raw HID events driver (C) Jiri Kosina
[    3.337268] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
[    3.337273] usbhid: USB HID core driver
[    3.340170] input: Logitech USB Receiver as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:10.0/usb1/1-1/1-1:1.0/input/input0
[    3.340326] logitech 0003:046D:C512.0001: input,hidraw0: USB HID v1.10 Keyboard [Logitech USB Receiver] on usb-0000:00:10.0-1/input0
[    3.341724] input: Logitech USB Receiver as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:10.0/usb1/1-1/1-1:1.1/input/input1
[    3.342311] logitech 0003:046D:C512.0002: input,hidraw1: USB HID v1.10 Mouse [Logitech USB Receiver] on usb-0000:00:10.0-1/input1
[    3.424775] scsi 4:0:0:0: Direct-Access     Generic  USB SD Reader    1.00 PQ: 0 ANSI: 0
[    3.426279] scsi 4:0:0:1: Direct-Access     Generic  USB CF Reader    1.01 PQ: 0 ANSI: 0
[    3.428281] scsi 4:0:0:2: Direct-Access     Generic  USB SM Reader    1.02 PQ: 0 ANSI: 0
[    3.429019] sd 4:0:0:0: [sdc] Attached SCSI removable disk
[    3.430907] scsi 4:0:0:3: Direct-Access     Generic  USB MS Reader    1.03 PQ: 0 ANSI: 0
[    3.434273] sd 4:0:0:2: [sde] Attached SCSI removable disk
[    3.436142] sd 4:0:0:1: [sdd] Attached SCSI removable disk
[    3.437389] sd 4:0:0:3: [sdf] Attached SCSI removable disk
[    3.513353] usb 1-2: new full-speed USB device number 3 using uhci_hcd
[    3.536744] Switched to clocksource tsc
[    3.650886] scsi 5:0:0:0: Direct-Access     Sharkoon Flexi-Drive EC1  1100 PQ: 0 ANSI: 0 CCS
[    3.652623] sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] 1957888 512-byte logical blocks: (1.00 GB/956 MiB)
[    3.653494] sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] Write Protect is off
[    3.653497] sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] Mode Sense: 43 00 00 00
[    3.654368] sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] No Caching mode page present
[    3.654420] sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] Assuming drive cache: write through
[    3.657617] sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] No Caching mode page present
[    3.657667] sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] Assuming drive cache: write through
[    3.658378]  sdg: sdg1 sdg2
[    3.660874] sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] No Caching mode page present
[    3.660929] sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] Assuming drive cache: write through
[    3.660987] sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] Attached SCSI removable disk
[    4.334971] ISO 9660 Extensions: RRIP_1991A
[    4.347618] loop: module loaded
[    4.414276] squashfs: version 4.0 (2009/01/31) Phillip Lougher
[    4.442994] device-mapper: uevent: version 1.0.3
[    4.443555] device-mapper: ioctl: 4.25.0-ioctl (2013-06-26) initialised: dm-devel@redhat.com
[    4.450598] bio: create slab <bio-1> at 1
[    4.475589] EXT4-fs (dm-0): mounted filesystem without journal. Opts: (null)
[    5.014691] systemd[1]: systemd 204 running in system mode. (+PAM -LIBWRAP -AUDIT -SELINUX -IMA -SYSVINIT +LIBCRYPTSETUP +GCRYPT +ACL +XZ)
[    5.019210] systemd[1]: Set hostname to <archbang>.
[    5.135965] systemd[1]: Starting Forward Password Requests to Wall Directory Watch.
[    5.136105] systemd[1]: Started Forward Password Requests to Wall Directory Watch.
[    5.136125] systemd[1]: Starting Remote File Systems.
[    5.136140] systemd[1]: Reached target Remote File Systems.
[    5.136152] systemd[1]: Starting LVM2 metadata daemon socket.
[    5.136207] systemd[1]: Listening on LVM2 metadata daemon socket.
[    5.136219] systemd[1]: Starting Device-mapper event daemon FIFOs.
[    5.136259] systemd[1]: Listening on Device-mapper event daemon FIFOs.
[    5.136271] systemd[1]: Starting /dev/initctl Compatibility Named Pipe.
[    5.136296] systemd[1]: Listening on /dev/initctl Compatibility Named Pipe.
[    5.136307] systemd[1]: Starting Delayed Shutdown Socket.
[    5.136334] systemd[1]: Listening on Delayed Shutdown Socket.
[    5.136372] systemd[1]: Starting Arbitrary Executable File Formats File System Automount Point.
[    5.136531] systemd[1]: Set up automount Arbitrary Executable File Formats File System Automount Point.
[    5.136545] systemd[1]: Starting Encrypted Volumes.
[    5.136559] systemd[1]: Reached target Encrypted Volumes.
[    5.136575] systemd[1]: Starting Dispatch Password Requests to Console Directory Watch.
[    5.136621] systemd[1]: Started Dispatch Password Requests to Console Directory Watch.
[    5.136632] systemd[1]: Starting Paths.
[    5.136644] systemd[1]: Reached target Paths.
[    5.136873] systemd[1]: Starting udev Kernel Socket.
[    5.136909] systemd[1]: Listening on udev Kernel Socket.
[    5.136976] systemd[1]: Starting udev Control Socket.
[    5.137008] systemd[1]: Listening on udev Control Socket.
[    5.137027] systemd[1]: Starting Journal Socket.
[    5.137083] systemd[1]: Listening on Journal Socket.
[    5.137150] systemd[1]: Starting Create static device nodes in /dev...
[    5.138077] systemd[1]: Starting udev Coldplug all Devices...
[    5.138890] systemd[1]: Mounting Huge Pages File System...
[    5.154342] systemd[1]: Started Set Up Additional Binary Formats.
[    5.209664] systemd[1]: Started Load Kernel Modules.
[    5.209709] systemd[1]: Mounted FUSE Control File System.
[    5.209729] systemd[1]: Starting Setup Virtual Console...
[    5.210607] systemd[1]: Mounting POSIX Message Queue File System...
[    5.211311] systemd[1]: Mounting Configuration File System...
[    5.212040] systemd[1]: Mounting Debug File System...
[    5.269067] systemd[1]: Starting Apply Kernel Variables...
[    5.269976] systemd[1]: Starting Journal Service...
[    5.276108] systemd[1]: Started Journal Service.
[    5.276189] systemd[1]: Starting Swap.
[    5.276205] systemd[1]: Reached target Swap.
[    5.276228] systemd[1]: Mounting Temporary Directory...
[    5.279150] systemd[1]: Started File System Check on Root Device.
[    5.279186] systemd[1]: Starting Remount Root and Kernel File Systems...
[    5.685514] systemd-udevd[154]: starting version 204
[    6.929714] input: Power Button as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/device:00/PNP0C0C:00/input/input2
[    6.929726] ACPI: Power Button [PWRB]
[    6.935148] input: Sleep Button as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/device:00/PNP0C0E:00/input/input3
[    6.935160] ACPI: Sleep Button [SLPB]
[    6.935440] input: Power Button as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/LNXPWRBN:00/input/input4
[    6.935443] ACPI: Power Button [PWRF]
[    7.021829] shpchp: Standard Hot Plug PCI Controller Driver version: 0.4
[    7.054933] skge 0000:00:0a.0: PCI: Disallowing DAC for device
[    7.054972] skge: 1.14 addr 0xfdf00000 irq 17 chip Yukon-Lite rev 7
[    7.055212] skge 0000:00:0a.0 eth0: addr 00:0e:a6:88:e8:27
[    7.189295] gameport gameport0: EMU10K1 is pci0000:00:09.1/gameport0, io 0xc400, speed 1101kHz
[    7.876816] media: Linux media interface: v0.10
[    7.901708] [drm] Initialized drm 1.1.0 20060810
[    8.154899] Linux video capture interface: v2.00
[    8.248790] gspca_main: v2.14.0 registered
[    8.313171] gspca_main: gspca_zc3xx-2.14.0 probing 046d:08d9
[    8.732007] snd_via82xx 0000:00:11.5: enabling device (0000 -> 0001)
[    8.736710] snd_via82xx 0000:00:11.5: setting latency timer to 64
[    9.045100] MCE: In-kernel MCE decoding enabled.
[    9.107628] EDAC MC: Ver: 3.0.0
[    9.116773] AMD64 EDAC driver v3.4.0
[    9.128760] [drm] radeon kernel modesetting enabled.
[    9.131267] [drm] initializing kernel modesetting (RV530 0x1002:0x71C7 0x1787:0x3000).
[    9.131289] [drm] register mmio base: 0xFD800000
[    9.131291] [drm] register mmio size: 65536
[    9.131922] ATOM BIOS: RV535PRO
[    9.131956] agpgart-amd64 0000:00:00.0: AGP 3.5 bridge
[    9.131969] agpgart-amd64 0000:00:00.0: putting AGP V3 device into 8x mode
[    9.132039] radeon 0000:01:00.0: putting AGP V3 device into 8x mode
[    9.132046] radeon 0000:01:00.0: GTT: 64M 0xF8000000 - 0xFBFFFFFF
[    9.132051] [drm] Generation 2 PCI interface, using max accessible memory
[    9.132056] radeon 0000:01:00.0: VRAM: 512M 0x0000000000000000 - 0x000000001FFFFFFF (512M used)
[    9.132077] [drm] Detected VRAM RAM=512M, BAR=256M
[    9.132079] [drm] RAM width 128bits DDR
[    9.134365] [TTM] Zone  kernel: Available graphics memory: 1026902 kiB
[    9.134369] [TTM] Initializing pool allocator
[    9.134375] [TTM] Initializing DMA pool allocator
[    9.134407] [drm] radeon: 512M of VRAM memory ready
[    9.134409] [drm] radeon: 64M of GTT memory ready.
[    9.134441] [drm] GART: num cpu pages 16384, num gpu pages 16384
[    9.171160] [drm] radeon: 1 quad pipes, 2 z pipes initialized.
[    9.176193] radeon 0000:01:00.0: WB disabled
[    9.176203] radeon 0000:01:00.0: fence driver on ring 0 use gpu addr 0x00000000f8000000 and cpu addr 0xffffc90000304000
[    9.176206] [drm] Supports vblank timestamp caching Rev 1 (10.10.2010).
[    9.176208] [drm] Driver supports precise vblank timestamp query.
[    9.176224] [drm] radeon: irq initialized.
[    9.176241] [drm] Loading R500 Microcode
[    9.210250] [drm] radeon: ring at 0x00000000F8001000
[    9.210289] [drm] ring test succeeded in 5 usecs
[    9.212593] [drm] ib test succeeded in 0 usecs
[    9.212938] [drm] Radeon Display Connectors
[    9.212940] [drm] Connector 0:
[    9.212942] [drm]   VGA-1
[    9.212944] [drm]   DDC: 0x7e40 0x7e40 0x7e44 0x7e44 0x7e48 0x7e48 0x7e4c 0x7e4c
[    9.212946] [drm]   Encoders:
[    9.212947] [drm]     CRT1: INTERNAL_KLDSCP_DAC1
[    9.212949] [drm] Connector 1:
[    9.212950] [drm]   SVIDEO-1
[    9.212951] [drm]   Encoders:
[    9.212953] [drm]     TV1: INTERNAL_KLDSCP_DAC2
[    9.212954] [drm] Connector 2:
[    9.212956] [drm]   DVI-I-1
[    9.212957] [drm]   HPD1
[    9.212959] [drm]   DDC: 0x7e50 0x7e50 0x7e54 0x7e54 0x7e58 0x7e58 0x7e5c 0x7e5c
[    9.212960] [drm]   Encoders:
[    9.212962] [drm]     CRT2: INTERNAL_KLDSCP_DAC2
[    9.212963] [drm]     DFP1: INTERNAL_KLDSCP_TMDS1
[    9.255458] codec_read: codec 0 is not valid [0xfe0000]
[    9.288573] codec_read: codec 0 is not valid [0xfe0000]
[    9.305973] codec_read: codec 0 is not valid [0xfe0000]
[    9.326146] codec_read: codec 0 is not valid [0xfe0000]
[    9.610842] [drm] fb mappable at 0xE0050000
[    9.610847] [drm] vram apper at 0xE0000000
[    9.610849] [drm] size 8294400
[    9.610850] [drm] fb depth is 24
[    9.610852] [drm]    pitch is 7680
[    9.610932] fbcon: radeondrmfb (fb0) is primary device
[    9.611868] snd_via82xx_modem 0000:00:11.6: enabling device (0000 -> 0001)
[    9.667014] systemd-udevd[169]: renamed network interface eth0 to enp0s10
[    9.691315] skge 0000:00:0a.0 enp0s10: enabling interface
[    9.704528] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): enp0s10: link is not ready
[    9.893229] Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 240x67
[    9.982097] input: gspca_zc3xx as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:10.0/usb1/1-2/input/input5
[    9.982509] usbcore: registered new interface driver gspca_zc3xx
[   10.060581] usbcore: registered new interface driver snd-usb-audio
[   10.130523] radeon 0000:01:00.0: fb0: radeondrmfb frame buffer device
[   10.130526] radeon 0000:01:00.0: registered panic notifier
[   10.130535] [drm] Initialized radeon 2.34.0 20080528 for 0000:01:00.0 on minor 0
[   10.360070] snd_via82xx_modem 0000:00:11.6: setting latency timer to 64
[   10.863726] snd_via82xx_modem: probe of 0000:00:11.6 failed with error -13
[   10.864349] EDAC amd64: DRAM ECC enabled.
[   10.864355] EDAC amd64: K8 revE or earlier detected (node 0).
[   10.864390] EDAC amd64: CS0: Double data rate SDRAM
[   10.864392] EDAC amd64: CS1: Double data rate SDRAM
[   10.864393] EDAC amd64: CS2: Double data rate SDRAM
[   10.864395] EDAC amd64: CS3: Double data rate SDRAM
[   10.864583] EDAC MC0: Giving out device to 'amd64_edac' 'K8': DEV 0000:00:18.2
[   10.864620] EDAC PCI0: Giving out device to module 'amd64_edac' controller 'EDAC PCI controller': DEV '0000:00:18.2' (POLLED)
[   11.433275] skge 0000:00:0a.0 enp0s10: Link is up at 100 Mbps, full duplex, flow control both
[   11.433293] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): enp0s10: link becomes ready
[  120.565996] skge 0000:00:0a.0 enp0s10: disabling interface

journalctl -b

-- Logs begin at Wed 2013-09-18 09:05:53 EDT, end at Wed 2013-09-18 09:08:42 EDT. --
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd-journal[142]: Allowing runtime journal files to grow to 100.2M.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Initializing cgroup subsys cpuset
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Initializing cgroup subsys cpu
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Initializing cgroup subsys cpuacct
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Linux version 3.11.1-1-ARCH (tobias@T-POWA-LX) (gcc version 4.8.1 20130725 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Sat Sep 14 19:30:21 CEST 2013
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Command line: archisobasedir=arch archisolabel=ARCHBANG quiet initrd=/arch/boot/x86_64/archiso.img BOOT_IMAGE=/arch/boot/x86_64/vmlinuz 
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: e820: BIOS-provided physical RAM map:
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: BIOS-e820: [mem 0x0000000000000000-0x000000000009fbff] usable
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: BIOS-e820: [mem 0x000000000009fc00-0x000000000009ffff] reserved
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000000e4000-0x00000000000fffff] reserved
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: BIOS-e820: [mem 0x0000000000100000-0x000000007ff2ffff] usable
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: BIOS-e820: [mem 0x000000007ff30000-0x000000007ff3ffff] ACPI data
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: BIOS-e820: [mem 0x000000007ff40000-0x000000007ffeffff] ACPI NVS
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: BIOS-e820: [mem 0x000000007fff0000-0x000000007fffffff] reserved
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000fff80000-0x00000000ffffffff] reserved
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: NX (Execute Disable) protection: active
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: SMBIOS 2.3 present.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: DMI: To Be Filled By O.E.M. To Be Filled By O.E.M./K8VB, BIOS 1006.006 04/25/2005
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: e820: update [mem 0x00000000-0x00000fff] usable ==> reserved
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: e820: remove [mem 0x000a0000-0x000fffff] usable
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: AGP bridge at 00:00:00
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Aperture from AGP @ f8000000 old size 32 MB
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Aperture from AGP @ f8000000 size 64 MB (APSIZE f30)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: e820: last_pfn = 0x7ff30 max_arch_pfn = 0x400000000
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: MTRR default type: uncachable
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: MTRR fixed ranges enabled:
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:   00000-9FFFF write-back
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:   A0000-EFFFF uncachable
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:   F0000-FFFFF write-protect
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: MTRR variable ranges enabled:
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:   0 base 0000000000 mask FF80000000 write-back
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:   1 base 00F8000000 mask FFFC000000 write-combining
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:   2 disabled
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:   3 disabled
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:   4 disabled
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:   5 disabled
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:   6 disabled
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:   7 disabled
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: x86 PAT enabled: cpu 0, old 0x7040600070406, new 0x7010600070106
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: found SMP MP-table at [mem 0x000ff780-0x000ff78f] mapped at [ffff8800000ff780]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Scanning 1 areas for low memory corruption
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Base memory trampoline at [ffff880000093000] 93000 size 24576
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: init_memory_mapping: [mem 0x00000000-0x000fffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:  [mem 0x00000000-0x000fffff] page 4k
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: BRK [0x01b2d000, 0x01b2dfff] PGTABLE
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: BRK [0x01b2e000, 0x01b2efff] PGTABLE
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: BRK [0x01b2f000, 0x01b2ffff] PGTABLE
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: init_memory_mapping: [mem 0x7f200000-0x7f3fffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:  [mem 0x7f200000-0x7f3fffff] page 2M
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: BRK [0x01b30000, 0x01b30fff] PGTABLE
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: init_memory_mapping: [mem 0x7c000000-0x7f1fffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:  [mem 0x7c000000-0x7f1fffff] page 2M
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: init_memory_mapping: [mem 0x00100000-0x7bffffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:  [mem 0x00100000-0x001fffff] page 4k
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:  [mem 0x00200000-0x7bffffff] page 2M
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: init_memory_mapping: [mem 0x7f400000-0x7ff2ffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:  [mem 0x7f400000-0x7fdfffff] page 2M
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:  [mem 0x7fe00000-0x7ff2ffff] page 4k
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: BRK [0x01b31000, 0x01b31fff] PGTABLE
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: RAMDISK: [mem 0x7f553000-0x7ff0efff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: RSDP 00000000000faa60 00014 (v00 ACPIAM)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: RSDT 000000007ff30000 00034 (v01 _ASUS_ Notebook 04000525 MSFT 00000097)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: FACP 000000007ff30200 00081 (v01 _ASUS_ Notebook 04000525 MSFT 00000097)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: DSDT 000000007ff303e0 03666 (v01  A0043 A0043010 00000010 MSFT 0100000D)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: FACS 000000007ff40000 00040
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: SLIC 00000000000ff200 00176 (v01 _ASUS_ Notebook 20090827 MSFT 00000097)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: APIC 000000007ff30390 0004A (v01 _ASUS_ OEMAPIC  04000525 MSFT 00000097)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: OEMB 000000007ff40040 0003F (v01 _ASUS_ OEMBIOS  04000525 MSFT 00000097)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: Local APIC address 0xfee00000
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Scanning NUMA topology in Northbridge 24
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: No NUMA configuration found
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Faking a node at [mem 0x0000000000000000-0x000000007ff2ffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Initmem setup node 0 [mem 0x00000000-0x7ff2ffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:   NODE_DATA [mem 0x7ff2b000-0x7ff2ffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:  [ffffea0000000000-ffffea0001ffffff] PMD -> [ffff88007cc00000-ffff88007ebfffff] on node 0
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Zone ranges:
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:   DMA      [mem 0x00001000-0x00ffffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:   DMA32    [mem 0x01000000-0xffffffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:   Normal   empty
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Movable zone start for each node
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Early memory node ranges
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:   node   0: [mem 0x00001000-0x0009efff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:   node   0: [mem 0x00100000-0x7ff2ffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: On node 0 totalpages: 523982
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:   DMA zone: 64 pages used for memmap
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:   DMA zone: 27 pages reserved
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:   DMA zone: 3998 pages, LIFO batch:0
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:   DMA32 zone: 8125 pages used for memmap
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:   DMA32 zone: 519984 pages, LIFO batch:31
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: PM-Timer IO Port: 0x808
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: Local APIC address 0xfee00000
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x01] lapic_id[0x00] enabled)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: IOAPIC (id[0x01] address[0xfec00000] gsi_base[0])
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: IOAPIC[0]: apic_id 1, version 3, address 0xfec00000, GSI 0-23
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 0 global_irq 2 dfl dfl)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: IRQ0 used by override.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: IRQ2 used by override.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: IRQ9 used by override.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Using ACPI (MADT) for SMP configuration information
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: smpboot: Allowing 1 CPUs, 0 hotplug CPUs
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: nr_irqs_gsi: 40
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x0009f000-0x0009ffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x000a0000-0x000e3fff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x000e4000-0x000fffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: e820: [mem 0x80000000-0xfff7ffff] available for PCI devices
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Booting paravirtualized kernel on bare hardware
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: setup_percpu: NR_CPUS:64 nr_cpumask_bits:64 nr_cpu_ids:1 nr_node_ids:1
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: PERCPU: Embedded 29 pages/cpu @ffff88007f200000 s86528 r8192 d24064 u2097152
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pcpu-alloc: s86528 r8192 d24064 u2097152 alloc=1*2097152
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pcpu-alloc: [0] 0 
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Built 1 zonelists in Node order, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 515766
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Policy zone: DMA32
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Kernel command line: archisobasedir=arch archisolabel=ARCHBANG quiet initrd=/arch/boot/x86_64/archiso.img BOOT_IMAGE=/arch/boot/x86_64/vmlinuz 
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: PID hash table entries: 4096 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Checking aperture...
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: AGP bridge at 00:00:00
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Aperture from AGP @ f8000000 old size 32 MB
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Aperture from AGP @ f8000000 size 64 MB (APSIZE f30)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Node 0: aperture @ 66f8000000 size 32 MB
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Aperture beyond 4GB. Ignoring.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Memory: 2041236K/2095928K available (5045K kernel code, 795K rwdata, 1696K rodata, 1140K init, 1284K bss, 54692K reserved)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: SLUB: HWalign=64, Order=0-3, MinObjects=0, CPUs=1, Nodes=1
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Preemptible hierarchical RCU implementation.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:         RCU dyntick-idle grace-period acceleration is enabled.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:         Dump stacks of tasks blocking RCU-preempt GP.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:         RCU restricting CPUs from NR_CPUS=64 to nr_cpu_ids=1.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: NR_IRQS:4352 nr_irqs:256 16
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Console: colour VGA+ 80x25
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: console [tty0] enabled
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: allocated 8388608 bytes of page_cgroup
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: please try 'cgroup_disable=memory' option if you don't want memory cgroups
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: tsc: Fast TSC calibration using PIT
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: tsc: Detected 2202.610 MHz processor
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 4406.77 BogoMIPS (lpj=7342033)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Security Framework initialized
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: AppArmor: AppArmor disabled by boot time parameter
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Yama: becoming mindful.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Dentry cache hash table entries: 262144 (order: 9, 2097152 bytes)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Inode-cache hash table entries: 131072 (order: 8, 1048576 bytes)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Mount-cache hash table entries: 256
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Initializing cgroup subsys memory
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Initializing cgroup subsys devices
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Initializing cgroup subsys freezer
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Initializing cgroup subsys net_cls
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Initializing cgroup subsys blkio
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: tseg: 0000000000
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: mce: CPU supports 5 MCE banks
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: [115B blob data]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Freeing SMP alternatives memory: 20K (ffffffff819e5000 - ffffffff819ea000)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: Core revision 20130517
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: All ACPI Tables successfully acquired
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ftrace: allocating 20088 entries in 79 pages
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ..TIMER: vector=0x30 apic1=0 pin1=2 apic2=0 pin2=0
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: smpboot: CPU0: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3200+ (fam: 0f, model: 0c, stepping: 00)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Performance Events: AMD PMU driver.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ... version:                0
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ... bit width:              48
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ... generic registers:      4
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ... value mask:             0000ffffffffffff
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ... max period:             00007fffffffffff
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ... fixed-purpose events:   0
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ... event mask:             000000000000000f
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Brought up 1 CPUs
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: smpboot: Total of 1 processors activated (4406.77 BogoMIPS)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: NMI watchdog: enabled on all CPUs, permanently consumes one hw-PMU counter.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: devtmpfs: initialized
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: PM: Registering ACPI NVS region [mem 0x7ff40000-0x7ffeffff] (720896 bytes)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: RTC time: 13:05:48, date: 09/18/13
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: NET: Registered protocol family 16
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: node 0 link 0: io port [1000, ffffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: TOM: 0000000080000000 aka 2048M
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: node 0 link 0: mmio [a0000, bffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: node 0 link 0: mmio [80000000, ffffffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: bus: [bus 00-ff] on node 0 link 0
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: bus: 00 [io  0x0000-0xffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: bus: 00 [mem 0x000a0000-0x000bffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: bus: 00 [mem 0x80000000-0xfcffffffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: bus type PCI registered
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: acpiphp: ACPI Hot Plug PCI Controller Driver version: 0.5
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: PCI: Using configuration type 1 for base access
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: bio: create slab <bio-0> at 0
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: Added _OSI(Module Device)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: Added _OSI(Processor Device)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: Added _OSI(3.0 _SCP Extensions)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: Added _OSI(Processor Aggregator Device)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: EC: Look up EC in DSDT
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: Executed 1 blocks of module-level executable AML code
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: Interpreter enabled
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI Exception: AE_NOT_FOUND, While evaluating Sleep State [\_S2_] (20130517/hwxface-571)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: (supports S0 S1 S3 S4 S5)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: Using IOAPIC for interrupt routing
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: PCI: Ignoring host bridge windows from ACPI; if necessary, use "pci=use_crs" and report a bug
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: No dock devices found.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: PCI Root Bridge [PCI0] (domain 0000 [bus 00-ff])
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: acpi PNP0A03:00: host bridge window [io  0x0000-0x0cf7] (ignored)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: acpi PNP0A03:00: host bridge window [io  0x0d00-0xffff] (ignored)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: acpi PNP0A03:00: host bridge window [mem 0x000a0000-0x000bffff] (ignored)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: acpi PNP0A03:00: host bridge window [mem 0x80000000-0xffffffff] (ignored)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: PCI: root bus 00: hardware-probed resources
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: acpi PNP0A03:00: fail to add MMCONFIG information, can't access extended PCI configuration space under this bridge.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: PCI host bridge to bus 0000:00
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [bus 00-ff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [io  0x0000-0xffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [mem 0x000a0000-0x000bffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [mem 0x80000000-0xfcffffffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:00.0: [1106:3188] type 00 class 0x060000
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:00.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xf8000000-0xfbffffff pref]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:01.0: [1106:b188] type 01 class 0x060400
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:01.0: supports D1
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:09.0: [1102:0002] type 00 class 0x040100
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:09.0: reg 0x10: [io  0xc000-0xc01f]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:09.0: supports D1 D2
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:09.1: [1102:7002] type 00 class 0x098000
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:09.1: reg 0x10: [io  0xc400-0xc407]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:09.1: supports D1 D2
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:0a.0: [11ab:4320] type 00 class 0x020000
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:0a.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xfdf00000-0xfdf03fff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:0a.0: reg 0x14: [io  0xb800-0xb8ff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:0a.0: reg 0x30: [mem 0xfde00000-0xfde1ffff pref]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:0a.0: supports D1 D2
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:0a.0: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:0f.0: [1106:3149] type 00 class 0x010400
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:0f.0: reg 0x10: [io  0xe400-0xe407]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:0f.0: reg 0x14: [io  0xe000-0xe003]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:0f.0: reg 0x18: [io  0xd800-0xd807]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:0f.0: reg 0x1c: [io  0xd400-0xd403]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:0f.0: reg 0x20: [io  0xd000-0xd00f]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:0f.0: reg 0x24: [io  0xc800-0xc8ff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:0f.1: [1106:0571] type 00 class 0x01018a
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:0f.1: reg 0x20: [io  0xfc00-0xfc0f]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.0: [1106:3038] type 00 class 0x0c0300
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.0: reg 0x20: [io  0xdc00-0xdc1f]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.0: supports D1 D2
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.0: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.0: System wakeup disabled by ACPI
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.1: [1106:3038] type 00 class 0x0c0300
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.1: reg 0x20: [io  0xec00-0xec1f]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.1: supports D1 D2
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.1: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.1: System wakeup disabled by ACPI
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.2: [1106:3038] type 00 class 0x0c0300
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.2: reg 0x20: [io  0xb000-0xb01f]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.2: supports D1 D2
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.2: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.2: System wakeup disabled by ACPI
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.3: [1106:3038] type 00 class 0x0c0300
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.3: reg 0x20: [io  0xb400-0xb41f]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.3: supports D1 D2
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.3: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.3: System wakeup disabled by ACPI
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.4: [1106:3104] type 00 class 0x0c0320
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.4: reg 0x10: [mem 0xfdd00000-0xfdd000ff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.4: supports D1 D2
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.4: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:10.4: System wakeup disabled by ACPI
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:11.0: [1106:3227] type 00 class 0x060100
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: HPET not enabled in BIOS. You might try hpet=force boot option
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:11.0: Enabled onboard AC97/MC97 devices
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:11.5: [1106:3059] type 00 class 0x040100
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:11.5: reg 0x10: [io  0x1000-0x10ff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:11.5: supports D1 D2
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:11.5: System wakeup disabled by ACPI
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:11.6: [1106:3068] type 00 class 0x078000
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:11.6: reg 0x10: [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:18.0: [1022:1100] type 00 class 0x060000
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:18.1: [1022:1101] type 00 class 0x060000
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:18.2: [1022:1102] type 00 class 0x060000
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:18.3: [1022:1103] type 00 class 0x060000
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:01:00.0: [1002:71c7] type 00 class 0x030000
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xe0000000-0xefffffff pref]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 0x14: [io  0xa000-0xa0ff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 0x18: [mem 0xfd800000-0xfd80ffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 0x30: [mem 0xfd700000-0xfd71ffff pref]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:01:00.0: supports D1 D2
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:01:00.1: [1002:71e7] type 00 class 0x038000
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:01:00.1: reg 0x10: [mem 0xfd600000-0xfd60ffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:01:00.1: supports D1 D2
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:01.0: PCI bridge to [bus 01]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:01.0:   bridge window [io  0xa000-0xafff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:01.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfd300000-0xfd8fffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:01.0:   bridge window [mem 0xd5200000-0xf51fffff pref]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: acpi PNP0A03:00: ACPI _OSC support notification failed, disabling PCIe ASPM
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: acpi PNP0A03:00: Unable to request _OSC control (_OSC support mask: 0x08)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKA] (IRQs 3 4 5 7 10 *11 14 15)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKB] (IRQs 3 4 5 7 *10 11 14 15)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKC] (IRQs 3 4 *5 7 10 11 14 15)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKD] (IRQs 3 4 5 7 10 11 14 15) *0, disabled.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKE] (IRQs 3 4 5 7 10 11 14 15) *0, disabled.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKF] (IRQs 3 4 5 7 10 11 14 15) *0, disabled.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKG] (IRQs 3 4 5 7 10 11 14 15) *0, disabled.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKH] (IRQs 3 4 5 7 10 11 14 15) *0, disabled.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: \_SB_.PCI0: notify handler is installed
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Found 1 acpi root devices
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: vgaarb: device added: PCI:0000:01:00.0,decodes=io+mem,owns=io+mem,locks=none
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: vgaarb: loaded
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: vgaarb: bridge control possible 0000:01:00.0
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: PCI: Using ACPI for IRQ routing
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: PCI: pci_cache_line_size set to 64 bytes
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: e820: reserve RAM buffer [mem 0x0009fc00-0x0009ffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: e820: reserve RAM buffer [mem 0x7ff30000-0x7fffffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: NetLabel: Initializing
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: NetLabel:  domain hash size = 128
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: NetLabel:  protocols = UNLABELED CIPSOv4
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: NetLabel:  unlabeled traffic allowed by default
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Switched to clocksource refined-jiffies
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pnp: PnP ACPI init
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: bus type PNP registered
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pnp 00:00: [dma 4]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pnp 00:00: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0200 (active)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pnp 00:01: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0b00 (active)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pnp 00:02: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0800 (active)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pnp 00:03: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0c04 (active)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pnp 00:04: [dma 2]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pnp 00:04: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0700 (active)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x0010-0x001f] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x0022-0x003f] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x0044-0x005f] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x0062-0x0063] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x0065-0x006f] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x0072-0x007f] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x0080] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x0084-0x0086] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x0088] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x008c-0x008e] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x0090-0x009f] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x00a2-0x00bf] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pnp 00:05: disabling [io  0x00e0-0x00ef] because it overlaps 0000:00:11.6 BAR 0 [io  0x0000-0x00ff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: system 00:05: [io  0x0295-0x0296] has been reserved
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: system 00:05: [io  0x03e1-0x03e7] has been reserved
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: system 00:05: [io  0x04d0-0x04d1] has been reserved
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: system 00:05: [io  0x0800-0x087f] could not be reserved
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: system 00:05: [io  0x0400-0x041f] has been reserved
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: system 00:05: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0c02 (active)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: system 00:06: [mem 0xfec00000-0xfec00fff] could not be reserved
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: system 00:06: [mem 0xfee00000-0xfee00fff] has been reserved
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: system 00:06: [mem 0xfff80000-0xffffffff] has been reserved
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: system 00:06: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0c02 (active)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pnp 00:07: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0501 (active)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: system 00:08: [mem 0x00000000-0x0009ffff] could not be reserved
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: system 00:08: [mem 0x000c0000-0x000dffff] could not be reserved
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: system 00:08: [mem 0x000e0000-0x000fffff] could not be reserved
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: system 00:08: [mem 0x00100000-0x7ffeffff] could not be reserved
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: system 00:08: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0c01 (active)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pnp: PnP ACPI: found 9 devices
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: bus type PNP unregistered
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Switched to clocksource acpi_pm
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:11.6: BAR 0: assigned [io  0x1400-0x14ff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:01.0: PCI bridge to [bus 01]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:01.0:   bridge window [io  0xa000-0xafff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:01.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfd300000-0xfd8fffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:01.0:   bridge window [mem 0xd5200000-0xf51fffff pref]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:01.0: setting latency timer to 64
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci_bus 0000:00: resource 4 [io  0x0000-0xffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci_bus 0000:00: resource 5 [mem 0x000a0000-0x000bffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci_bus 0000:00: resource 6 [mem 0x80000000-0xfcffffffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci_bus 0000:01: resource 0 [io  0xa000-0xafff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci_bus 0000:01: resource 1 [mem 0xfd300000-0xfd8fffff]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci_bus 0000:01: resource 2 [mem 0xd5200000-0xf51fffff pref]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: NET: Registered protocol family 2
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: TCP established hash table entries: 16384 (order: 6, 262144 bytes)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: TCP bind hash table entries: 16384 (order: 6, 262144 bytes)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: TCP: Hash tables configured (established 16384 bind 16384)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: TCP: reno registered
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: UDP hash table entries: 1024 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: UDP-Lite hash table entries: 1024 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: NET: Registered protocol family 1
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:00:01.0: disabling DAC on VIA PCI bridge
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci 0000:01:00.0: Boot video device
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: PCI: CLS 64 bytes, default 64
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Unpacking initramfs...
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Freeing initrd memory: 9968K (ffff88007f553000 - ffff88007ff0f000)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: agpgart-amd64 0000:00:00.0: AGP bridge [1106/3188]
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: agpgart-amd64 0000:00:00.0: AGP aperture is 64M @ 0xf8000000
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Scanning for low memory corruption every 60 seconds
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: audit: initializing netlink socket (disabled)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: type=2000 audit(1379509548.530:1): initialized
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: HugeTLB registered 2 MB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: zbud: loaded
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.5.2
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Dquot-cache hash table entries: 512 (order 0, 4096 bytes)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: msgmni has been set to 4006
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 252)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: io scheduler noop registered
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: io scheduler deadline registered
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: io scheduler cfq registered (default)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pci_hotplug: PCI Hot Plug PCI Core version: 0.5
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pciehp: PCI Express Hot Plug Controller Driver version: 0.4
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: GHES: HEST is not enabled!
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Serial: 8250/16550 driver, 4 ports, IRQ sharing disabled
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: 00:07: ttyS0 at I/O 0x3f8 (irq = 4) is a 16550A
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Linux agpgart interface v0.103
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: i8042: PNP: No PS/2 controller found. Probing ports directly.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: serio: i8042 KBD port at 0x60,0x64 irq 1
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: serio: i8042 AUX port at 0x60,0x64 irq 12
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: rtc_cmos 00:01: RTC can wake from S4
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: rtc_cmos 00:01: rtc core: registered rtc_cmos as rtc0
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: rtc_cmos 00:01: alarms up to one year, y3k, 114 bytes nvram
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: cpuidle: using governor ladder
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: cpuidle: using governor menu
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: drop_monitor: Initializing network drop monitor service
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: TCP: cubic registered
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: NET: Registered protocol family 10
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: NET: Registered protocol family 17
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Key type dns_resolver registered
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: PM: Hibernation image not present or could not be loaded.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: registered taskstats version 1
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:   Magic number: 13:262:79
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: rtc_cmos 00:01: setting system clock to 2013-09-18 13:05:49 UTC (1379509549)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Freeing unused kernel memory: 1140K (ffffffff818c8000 - ffffffff819e5000)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Write protecting the kernel read-only data: 8192k
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Freeing unused kernel memory: 1088K (ffff8800014f0000 - ffff880001600000)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Freeing unused kernel memory: 352K (ffff8800017a8000 - ffff880001800000)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd-udevd[38]: starting version 204
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Floppy drive(s): fd0 is 1.44M
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: SCSI subsystem initialized
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: bus type ATA registered
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ACPI: bus type USB registered
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: FDC 0 is a post-1991 82077
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: usbcore: registered new device driver usb
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: uhci_hcd: USB Universal Host Controller Interface driver
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: uhci_hcd 0000:00:10.0: UHCI Host Controller
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: uhci_hcd 0000:00:10.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: uhci_hcd 0000:00:10.0: irq 21, io base 0x0000dc00
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: hub 1-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: uhci_hcd 0000:00:10.1: UHCI Host Controller
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: uhci_hcd 0000:00:10.1: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: uhci_hcd 0000:00:10.1: irq 21, io base 0x0000ec00
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: hub 2-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: uhci_hcd 0000:00:10.2: UHCI Host Controller
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: uhci_hcd 0000:00:10.2: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 3
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: uhci_hcd 0000:00:10.2: irq 21, io base 0x0000b000
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: hub 3-0:1.0: USB hub found
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: hub 3-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: uhci_hcd 0000:00:10.3: UHCI Host Controller
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: uhci_hcd 0000:00:10.3: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 4
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: uhci_hcd 0000:00:10.3: irq 21, io base 0x0000b400
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: hub 4-0:1.0: USB hub found
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: hub 4-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ehci-pci: EHCI PCI platform driver
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ehci-pci 0000:00:10.4: EHCI Host Controller
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ehci-pci 0000:00:10.4: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 5
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ehci-pci 0000:00:10.4: irq 21, io mem 0xfdd00000
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: libata version 3.00 loaded.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ehci-pci 0000:00:10.4: USB 2.0 started, EHCI 1.00
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: hub 5-0:1.0: USB hub found
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: hub 5-0:1.0: 8 ports detected
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: hub 1-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: hub 2-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: hub 3-0:1.0: USB hub found
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: hub 3-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: hub 4-0:1.0: USB hub found
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: hub 4-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: pata_via 0000:00:0f.1: version 0.3.4
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: scsi0 : pata_via
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: scsi1 : pata_via
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ata1: PATA max UDMA/133 cmd 0x1f0 ctl 0x3f6 bmdma 0xfc00 irq 14
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ata2: PATA max UDMA/133 cmd 0x170 ctl 0x376 bmdma 0xfc08 irq 15
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sata_via 0000:00:0f.0: version 2.6
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sata_via 0000:00:0f.0: routed to hard irq line 10
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: scsi2 : sata_via
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: scsi3 : sata_via
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ata3: SATA max UDMA/133 cmd 0xe400 ctl 0xe000 bmdma 0xd000 irq 20
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ata4: SATA max UDMA/133 cmd 0xd800 ctl 0xd400 bmdma 0xd008 irq 20
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ata1.00: ATA-7: SAMSUNG SP2514N, VF100-50, max UDMA/100
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ata1.00: 488397168 sectors, multi 16: LBA48 
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ata1.00: configured for UDMA/100
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: scsi 0:0:0:0: Direct-Access     ATA      SAMSUNG SP2514N  VF10 PQ: 0 ANSI: 5
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] 488397168 512-byte logical blocks: (250 GB/232 GiB)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write Protect is off
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't support DPO or FUA
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ata3: SATA link up 1.5 Gbps (SStatus 113 SControl 300)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:  sda: sda1 sda2 sda3 sda4 < sda5 sda6 >
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Attached SCSI disk
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ata3.00: ATA-8: WDC WD6400AAKS-00A7B2, 01.03B01, max UDMA/133
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ata3.00: 1250263728 sectors, multi 16: LBA48 NCQ (depth 0/32)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ata3.00: configured for UDMA/133
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: scsi 2:0:0:0: Direct-Access     ATA      WDC WD6400AAKS-0 01.0 PQ: 0 ANSI: 5
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sd 2:0:0:0: [sdb] 1250263728 512-byte logical blocks: (640 GB/596 GiB)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sd 2:0:0:0: [sdb] Write Protect is off
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sd 2:0:0:0: [sdb] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sd 2:0:0:0: [sdb] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't support DPO or FUA
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:  sdb: sdb1 sdb3 < sdb5 >
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sd 2:0:0:0: [sdb] Attached SCSI disk
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: usb 5-6: new high-speed USB device number 4 using ehci-pci
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ata4: SATA link up 1.5 Gbps (SStatus 113 SControl 300)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: usb-storage 5-6:1.0: USB Mass Storage device detected
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: scsi4 : usb-storage 5-6:1.0
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ata4.00: ATAPI: HL-DT-STDVD-RAM GH22LS30, 1.02, max UDMA/100
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: usb 5-7: new high-speed USB device number 5 using ehci-pci
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ata4.00: configured for UDMA/100
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: scsi 3:0:0:0: CD-ROM            HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH22LS30 1.02 PQ: 0 ANSI: 5
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: tsc: Refined TSC clocksource calibration: 2202.812 MHz
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sr0: scsi3-mmc drive: 48x/48x writer dvd-ram cd/rw xa/form2 cdda tray
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: cdrom: Uniform CD-ROM driver Revision: 3.20
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sr 3:0:0:0: Attached scsi CD-ROM sr0
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: usb-storage 5-7:1.0: USB Mass Storage device detected
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: scsi5 : usb-storage 5-7:1.0
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: usb 1-1: new low-speed USB device number 2 using uhci_hcd
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: hidraw: raw HID events driver (C) Jiri Kosina
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: usbhid: USB HID core driver
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: input: Logitech USB Receiver as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:10.0/usb1/1-1/1-1:1.0/input/input0
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: logitech 0003:046D:C512.0001: input,hidraw0: USB HID v1.10 Keyboard [Logitech USB Receiver] on usb-0000:00:10.0-1/input0
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: input: Logitech USB Receiver as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:10.0/usb1/1-1/1-1:1.1/input/input1
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: logitech 0003:046D:C512.0002: input,hidraw1: USB HID v1.10 Mouse [Logitech USB Receiver] on usb-0000:00:10.0-1/input1
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: scsi 4:0:0:0: Direct-Access     Generic  USB SD Reader    1.00 PQ: 0 ANSI: 0
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: scsi 4:0:0:1: Direct-Access     Generic  USB CF Reader    1.01 PQ: 0 ANSI: 0
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: scsi 4:0:0:2: Direct-Access     Generic  USB SM Reader    1.02 PQ: 0 ANSI: 0
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sd 4:0:0:0: [sdc] Attached SCSI removable disk
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: scsi 4:0:0:3: Direct-Access     Generic  USB MS Reader    1.03 PQ: 0 ANSI: 0
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sd 4:0:0:2: [sde] Attached SCSI removable disk
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sd 4:0:0:1: [sdd] Attached SCSI removable disk
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sd 4:0:0:3: [sdf] Attached SCSI removable disk
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: usb 1-2: new full-speed USB device number 3 using uhci_hcd
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: Switched to clocksource tsc
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: scsi 5:0:0:0: Direct-Access     Sharkoon Flexi-Drive EC1  1100 PQ: 0 ANSI: 0 CCS
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] 1957888 512-byte logical blocks: (1.00 GB/956 MiB)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] Write Protect is off
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] Mode Sense: 43 00 00 00
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] No Caching mode page present
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] Assuming drive cache: write through
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] Assuming drive cache: write through
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel:  sdg: sdg1 sdg2
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] Attached SCSI removable disk
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: ISO 9660 Extensions: RRIP_1991A
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: loop: module loaded
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: squashfs: version 4.0 (2009/01/31) Phillip Lougher
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: device-mapper: uevent: version 1.0.3
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: device-mapper: ioctl: 4.25.0-ioctl (2013-06-26) initialised: dm-devel@redhat.com
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: bio: create slab <bio-1> at 1
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang kernel: EXT4-fs (dm-0): mounted filesystem without journal. Opts: (null)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: systemd 204 running in system mode. (+PAM -LIBWRAP -AUDIT -SELINUX -IMA -SYSVINIT +LIBCRYPTSETUP +GCRYPT +ACL +XZ)
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Set hostname to <archbang>.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Forward Password Requests to Wall Directory Watch.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Started Forward Password Requests to Wall Directory Watch.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Remote File Systems.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Reached target Remote File Systems.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting LVM2 metadata daemon socket.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Listening on LVM2 metadata daemon socket.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Device-mapper event daemon FIFOs.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Listening on Device-mapper event daemon FIFOs.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting /dev/initctl Compatibility Named Pipe.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Listening on /dev/initctl Compatibility Named Pipe.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Delayed Shutdown Socket.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Listening on Delayed Shutdown Socket.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Arbitrary Executable File Formats File System Automount Point.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Set up automount Arbitrary Executable File Formats File System Automount Point.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Encrypted Volumes.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Reached target Encrypted Volumes.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Dispatch Password Requests to Console Directory Watch.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Started Dispatch Password Requests to Console Directory Watch.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Paths.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Reached target Paths.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting udev Kernel Socket.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Listening on udev Kernel Socket.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting udev Control Socket.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Listening on udev Control Socket.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Journal Socket.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Listening on Journal Socket.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Create static device nodes in /dev...
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting udev Coldplug all Devices...
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Mounting Huge Pages File System...
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Started Set Up Additional Binary Formats.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Started Load Kernel Modules.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Mounted FUSE Control File System.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Setup Virtual Console...
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Mounting POSIX Message Queue File System...
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Mounting Configuration File System...
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Mounting Debug File System...
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Apply Kernel Variables...
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Journal Service...
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Started Journal Service.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Swap.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Reached target Swap.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Mounting Temporary Directory...
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Started File System Check on Root Device.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Remount Root and Kernel File Systems...
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd-udevd[154]: starting version 204
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd-journal[142]: Journal started
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Started Remount Root and Kernel File Systems.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Load Random Seed...
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Started Create static device nodes in /dev.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Started Apply Kernel Variables.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Started Load Random Seed.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Mounted Huge Pages File System.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Mounted POSIX Message Queue File System.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Mounted Debug File System.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting udev Kernel Device Manager...
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Mounted Configuration File System.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Mounted Temporary Directory.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Started Recreate Volatile Files and Directories.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Update UTMP about System Reboot/Shutdown...
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Started Update UTMP about System Reboot/Shutdown.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Started Trigger Flushing of Journal to Persistent Storage.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Started Setup Virtual Console.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting System Initialization.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Reached target System Initialization.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Daily Cleanup of Temporary Directories.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Started Daily Cleanup of Temporary Directories.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Timers.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Reached target Timers.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Started Manage Sound Card State (restore and store).
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Restore Sound Card State...
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting D-Bus System Message Bus Socket.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Listening on D-Bus System Message Bus Socket.
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Starting D-Bus System Message Bus...
Sep 18 09:05:53 archbang systemd[1]: Started D-Bus System Message Bus.
Sep 18 09:05:54 archbang systemd[1]: Started Permit User Sessions.
Sep 18 09:05:54 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Getty on tty1...
Sep 18 09:05:54 archbang systemd[1]: Started Getty on tty1.
Sep 18 09:05:54 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Login Prompts.
Sep 18 09:05:54 archbang systemd[1]: Reached target Login Prompts.
Sep 18 09:05:54 archbang haveged[182]: haveged starting up
Sep 18 09:05:54 archbang systemd[1]: PID file /var/run/haveged.pid not readable (yet?) after start.
Sep 18 09:05:54 archbang systemd[1]: Started Entropy Harvesting Daemon.
Sep 18 09:05:54 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Initializes Pacman keyring...
Sep 18 09:05:54 archbang alsactl[180]: /usr/bin/alsactl: load_state:1677: Cannot open /var/lib/alsa/asound.state for reading: No such file or directory
Sep 18 09:05:54 archbang systemd[1]: Started Restore Sound Card State.
Sep 18 09:05:54 archbang systemd[1]: Started Last minute ArchBang settings.
Sep 18 09:05:54 archbang kernel: input: Power Button as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/device:00/PNP0C0C:00/input/input2
Sep 18 09:05:54 archbang kernel: ACPI: Power Button [PWRB]
Sep 18 09:05:54 archbang kernel: input: Sleep Button as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/device:00/PNP0C0E:00/input/input3
Sep 18 09:05:54 archbang kernel: ACPI: Sleep Button [SLPB]
Sep 18 09:05:54 archbang kernel: input: Power Button as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/LNXPWRBN:00/input/input4
Sep 18 09:05:54 archbang kernel: ACPI: Power Button [PWRF]
Sep 18 09:05:54 archbang kernel: shpchp: Standard Hot Plug PCI Controller Driver version: 0.4
Sep 18 09:05:54 archbang kernel: skge 0000:00:0a.0: PCI: Disallowing DAC for device
Sep 18 09:05:54 archbang kernel: skge: 1.14 addr 0xfdf00000 irq 17 chip Yukon-Lite rev 7
Sep 18 09:05:54 archbang kernel: skge 0000:00:0a.0 eth0: addr 00:0e:a6:88:e8:27
Sep 18 09:05:55 archbang pacman-key[192]: gpg: /etc/pacman.d/gnupg/trustdb.gpg: trustdb created
Sep 18 09:05:55 archbang pacman-key[192]: gpg: no ultimately trusted keys found
Sep 18 09:05:55 archbang kernel: gameport gameport0: EMU10K1 is pci0000:00:09.1/gameport0, io 0xc400, speed 1101kHz
Sep 18 09:05:55 archbang systemd[1]: Started Login Service.
Sep 18 09:05:55 archbang systemd-logind[185]: New seat seat0.
Sep 18 09:05:55 archbang pacman-key[192]: gpg: Generating pacman keyring master key...
Sep 18 09:05:55 archbang kernel: media: Linux media interface: v0.10
Sep 18 09:05:55 archbang kernel: [drm] Initialized drm 1.1.0 20060810
Sep 18 09:05:55 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> NetworkManager (version 0.9.8.2) is starting...
Sep 18 09:05:55 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Read config file /etc/NetworkManager/NetworkManager.conf
Sep 18 09:05:55 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> WEXT support is enabled
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang kernel: Linux video capture interface: v2.00
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang kernel: gspca_main: v2.14.0 registered
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang kernel: gspca_main: gspca_zc3xx-2.14.0 probing 046d:08d9
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang haveged[191]: haveged: ver: 1.7c; arch: x86; vend: AuthenticAMD; opts: (T); collect: 128K
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang haveged[191]: haveged: cpu: (A8 VC); data: 64K (A5 V); inst: 64K (A5 V); idx: 39/40; sz: 60538/60538
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang haveged[191]: haveged: tot tests: BA8: A:1/0 B: 1/0; continuous tests: B: A:0/0 B: 0/0; last entropy estimate 8.00193
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang haveged[191]: haveged: fills: 0, generated: 0
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang dbus-daemon[187]: dbus[187]: [system] Activating via systemd: service name='org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1' unit='polkit.service'
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang dbus[187]: [system] Activating via systemd: service name='org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1' unit='polkit.service'
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Authorization Manager...
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang polkitd[222]: Started polkitd version 0.111
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang kernel: snd_via82xx 0000:00:11.5: enabling device (0000 -> 0001)
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang kernel: snd_via82xx 0000:00:11.5: setting latency timer to 64
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang polkitd[222]: Loading rules from directory /etc/polkit-1/rules.d
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang polkitd[222]: Loading rules from directory /usr/share/polkit-1/rules.d
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang polkitd[222]: Finished loading, compiling and executing 1 rules
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang dbus-daemon[187]: dbus[187]: [system] Successfully activated service 'org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1'
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang dbus[187]: [system] Successfully activated service 'org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1'
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang systemd[1]: Started Authorization Manager.
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang polkitd[222]: Acquired the name org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1 on the system bus
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Loaded plugin keyfile: (c) 2007 - 2010 Red Hat, Inc.  To report bugs please use the NetworkManager mailing list.
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> monitoring kernel firmware directory '/lib/firmware'.
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang systemd[1]: Started Network Manager.
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Network.
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang systemd[1]: Reached target Network.
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> WiFi enabled by radio killswitch; enabled by state file
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> WWAN enabled by radio killswitch; enabled by state file
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> WiMAX enabled by radio killswitch; enabled by state file
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Networking is enabled by state file
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang dbus-daemon[187]: dbus[187]: [system] Activating via systemd: service name='org.freedesktop.ModemManager1' unit='dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service'
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang dbus[187]: [system] Activating via systemd: service name='org.freedesktop.ModemManager1' unit='dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service'
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang dbus-daemon[187]: dbus[187]: [system] Activation via systemd failed for unit 'dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service': Unit dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service failed to load: No such file or directory. See system logs and 'systemctl status dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service' for details.
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang dbus[187]: [system] Activation via systemd failed for unit 'dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service': Unit dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service failed to load: No such file or directory. See system logs and 'systemctl status dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service' for details.
Sep 18 09:05:56 archbang kernel: MCE: In-kernel MCE decoding enabled.
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: EDAC MC: Ver: 3.0.0
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: AMD64 EDAC driver v3.4.0
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] radeon kernel modesetting enabled.
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] initializing kernel modesetting (RV530 0x1002:0x71C7 0x1787:0x3000).
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] register mmio base: 0xFD800000
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] register mmio size: 65536
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: ATOM BIOS: RV535PRO
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: agpgart-amd64 0000:00:00.0: AGP 3.5 bridge
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: agpgart-amd64 0000:00:00.0: putting AGP V3 device into 8x mode
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: radeon 0000:01:00.0: putting AGP V3 device into 8x mode
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: radeon 0000:01:00.0: GTT: 64M 0xF8000000 - 0xFBFFFFFF
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] Generation 2 PCI interface, using max accessible memory
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: radeon 0000:01:00.0: VRAM: 512M 0x0000000000000000 - 0x000000001FFFFFFF (512M used)
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] Detected VRAM RAM=512M, BAR=256M
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] RAM width 128bits DDR
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [TTM] Zone  kernel: Available graphics memory: 1026902 kiB
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [TTM] Initializing pool allocator
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [TTM] Initializing DMA pool allocator
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] radeon: 512M of VRAM memory ready
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] radeon: 64M of GTT memory ready.
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] GART: num cpu pages 16384, num gpu pages 16384
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] radeon: 1 quad pipes, 2 z pipes initialized.
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: radeon 0000:01:00.0: WB disabled
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: radeon 0000:01:00.0: fence driver on ring 0 use gpu addr 0x00000000f8000000 and cpu addr 0xffffc90000304000
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] Supports vblank timestamp caching Rev 1 (10.10.2010).
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] Driver supports precise vblank timestamp query.
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] radeon: irq initialized.
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] Loading R500 Microcode
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] radeon: ring at 0x00000000F8001000
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] ring test succeeded in 5 usecs
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] ib test succeeded in 0 usecs
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] Radeon Display Connectors
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] Connector 0:
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm]   VGA-1
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm]   DDC: 0x7e40 0x7e40 0x7e44 0x7e44 0x7e48 0x7e48 0x7e4c 0x7e4c
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm]   Encoders:
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm]     CRT1: INTERNAL_KLDSCP_DAC1
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] Connector 1:
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm]   SVIDEO-1
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm]     TV1: INTERNAL_KLDSCP_DAC2
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] Connector 2:
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm]   DVI-I-1
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm]   HPD1
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm]   DDC: 0x7e50 0x7e50 0x7e54 0x7e54 0x7e58 0x7e58 0x7e5c 0x7e5c
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm]     CRT2: INTERNAL_KLDSCP_DAC2
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm]     DFP1: INTERNAL_KLDSCP_TMDS1
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: codec_read: codec 0 is not valid [0xfe0000]
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <warn> /sys/devices/virtual/net/lo: couldn't determine device driver; ignoring...
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] fb mappable at 0xE0050000
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] vram apper at 0xE0000000
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] size 8294400
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm] fb depth is 24
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: [drm]    pitch is 7680
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: fbcon: radeondrmfb (fb0) is primary device
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang kernel: snd_via82xx_modem 0000:00:11.6: enabling device (0000 -> 0001)
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <warn> failed to allocate link cache: (-10) Operation not supported
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): carrier is OFF
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): new Ethernet device (driver: 'skge' ifindex: 2)
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): exported as /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/0
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): device state change: unmanaged -> unavailable (reason 'managed') [10 20 2]
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): bringing up device.
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): preparing device.
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): deactivating device (reason 'managed') [2]
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Added default wired connection 'Wired connection 1' for /sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:0a.0/net/enp0s10
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang systemd-logind[185]: Watching system buttons on /dev/input/event2 (Power Button)
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang systemd-logind[185]: Watching system buttons on /dev/input/event3 (Sleep Button)
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang systemd-logind[185]: Watching system buttons on /dev/input/event4 (Power Button)
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Sound Card.
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang systemd[1]: Reached target Sound Card.
Sep 18 09:05:57 archbang pacman-key[192]: gpg: key 6BE31B77 marked as ultimately trusted
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang pacman-key[192]: gpg: Done
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang pacman-key[192]: ==> Updating trust database...
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang systemd-udevd[169]: renamed network interface eth0 to enp0s10
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang kernel: skge 0000:00:0a.0 enp0s10: enabling interface
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang kernel: IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): enp0s10: link is not ready
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang kernel: Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 240x67
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang kernel: input: gspca_zc3xx as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:10.0/usb1/1-2/input/input5
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang kernel: usbcore: registered new interface driver gspca_zc3xx
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang kernel: usbcore: registered new interface driver snd-usb-audio
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang kernel: radeon 0000:01:00.0: fb0: radeondrmfb frame buffer device
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang kernel: radeon 0000:01:00.0: registered panic notifier
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang kernel: [drm] Initialized radeon 2.34.0 20080528 for 0000:01:00.0 on minor 0
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang pacman-key[192]: gpg: 3 marginal(s) needed, 1 complete(s) needed, PGP trust model
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang pacman-key[192]: gpg: depth: 0  valid:   1  signed:   0  trust: 0-, 0q, 0n, 0m, 0f, 1u
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang pacman-key[243]: ==> Appending keys from archlinux.gpg...
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang kernel: snd_via82xx_modem 0000:00:11.6: setting latency timer to 64
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang kernel: snd_via82xx_modem: probe of 0000:00:11.6 failed with error -13
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang kernel: EDAC amd64: DRAM ECC enabled.
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang kernel: EDAC amd64: K8 revE or earlier detected (node 0).
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang kernel: EDAC amd64: CS0: Double data rate SDRAM
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang kernel: EDAC amd64: CS1: Double data rate SDRAM
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang kernel: EDAC amd64: CS2: Double data rate SDRAM
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang kernel: EDAC amd64: CS3: Double data rate SDRAM
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang kernel: EDAC MC0: Giving out device to 'amd64_edac' 'K8': DEV 0000:00:18.2
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang kernel: EDAC PCI0: Giving out device to module 'amd64_edac' controller 'EDAC PCI controller': DEV '0000:00:18.2' (POLLED)
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang pacman-key[243]: gpg: 3 marginal(s) needed, 1 complete(s) needed, PGP trust model
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang pacman-key[243]: gpg: depth: 0  valid:   1  signed:   0  trust: 0-, 0q, 0n, 0m, 0f, 1u
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang pacman-key[243]: ==> Locally signing trusted keys in keyring...
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang pacman-key[243]: -> Locally signing key 0E8B644079F599DFC1DDC3973348882F6AC6A4C2...
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang pacman-key[243]: -> Locally signing key 684148BB25B49E986A4944C55184252D824B18E8...
Sep 18 09:05:58 archbang pacman-key[243]: -> Locally signing key 44D4A033AC140143927397D47EFD567D4C7EA887...
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang pacman-key[243]: -> Locally signing key 27FFC4769E19F096D41D9265A04F9397CDFD6BB0...
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang pacman-key[243]: -> Locally signing key AB19265E5D7D20687D303246BA1DFB64FFF979E7...
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang pacman-key[243]: ==> Importing owner trust values...
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang pacman-key[243]: gpg: inserting ownertrust of 4
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang pacman-key[243]: gpg: setting ownertrust to 4
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang pacman-key[243]: ==> Disabling revoked keys in keyring...
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang pacman-key[243]: -> Disabling key BC1FBE4D2826A0B51E47ED62E2539214C6C11350...
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang pacman-key[243]: ==> Updating trust database...
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang kernel: skge 0000:00:0a.0 enp0s10: Link is up at 100 Mbps, full duplex, flow control both
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang kernel: IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): enp0s10: link becomes ready
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): carrier now ON (device state 20)
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): device state change: unavailable -> disconnected (reason 'carrier-changed') [20 30 40]
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Auto-activating connection 'Wired connection 1'.
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) starting connection 'Wired connection 1'
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): device state change: disconnected -> prepare (reason 'none') [30 40 0]
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 1 of 5 (Device Prepare) scheduled...
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 1 of 5 (Device Prepare) started...
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 2 of 5 (Device Configure) scheduled...
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 1 of 5 (Device Prepare) complete.
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 2 of 5 (Device Configure) starting...
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): device state change: prepare -> config (reason 'none') [40 50 0]
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 2 of 5 (Device Configure) successful.
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 3 of 5 (IP Configure Start) scheduled.
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 2 of 5 (Device Configure) complete.
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 3 of 5 (IP Configure Start) started...
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): device state change: config -> ip-config (reason 'none') [50 70 0]
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Beginning DHCPv4 transaction (timeout in 45 seconds)
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang pacman-key[243]: gpg: 3 marginal(s) needed, 1 complete(s) needed, PGP trust model
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> dhcpcd started with pid 272
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Beginning IP6 addrconf.
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 3 of 5 (IP Configure Start) complete.
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang pacman-key[243]: gpg: depth: 0  valid:   1  signed:   5  trust: 0-, 0q, 0n, 0m, 0f, 1u
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang dhcpcd[272]: version 6.0.5 starting
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): DHCPv4 state changed nbi -> preinit
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang dhcpcd[272]: enp0s10: soliciting an IPv6 router
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang dhcpcd[272]: enp0s10: ipv6rs_sendprobe: sendmsg: Cannot assign requested address
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang pacman-key[243]: gpg: depth: 1  valid:   5  signed:  65  trust: 0-, 0q, 0n, 5m, 0f, 0u
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang dhcpcd[272]: enp0s10: soliciting a DHCP lease
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang pacman-key[243]: gpg: depth: 2  valid:  65  signed:   3  trust: 65-, 0q, 0n, 0m, 0f, 0u
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang pacman-key[243]: gpg: next trustdb check due at 2014-01-22
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang systemd[1]: Started Initializes Pacman keyring.
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang systemd[1]: Starting Multi-User System.
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang systemd[1]: Reached target Multi-User System.
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang systemd[1]: Startup finished in 4.977s (kernel) + 6.594s (userspace) = 11.571s.
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang login[189]: pam_unix(login:session): session opened for user live by LOGIN(uid=0)
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang systemd-logind[185]: New session 1 of user live.
Sep 18 09:05:59 archbang login[189]: LOGIN ON tty1 BY live
Sep 18 09:06:07 archbang dbus-daemon[187]: dbus[187]: [system] Activating via systemd: service name='org.freedesktop.ModemManager1' unit='dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service'
Sep 18 09:06:07 archbang dbus[187]: [system] Activating via systemd: service name='org.freedesktop.ModemManager1' unit='dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service'
Sep 18 09:06:07 archbang dbus-daemon[187]: dbus[187]: [system] Activation via systemd failed for unit 'dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service': Unit dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service failed to load: No such file or directory. See system logs and 'systemctl status dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service' for details.
Sep 18 09:06:07 archbang dbus[187]: [system] Activation via systemd failed for unit 'dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service': Unit dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service failed to load: No such file or directory. See system logs and 'systemctl status dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service' for details.
Sep 18 09:06:19 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): IP6 addrconf timed out or failed.
Sep 18 09:06:19 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 4 of 5 (IPv6 Configure Timeout) scheduled...
Sep 18 09:06:19 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 4 of 5 (IPv6 Configure Timeout) started...
Sep 18 09:06:19 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 4 of 5 (IPv6 Configure Timeout) complete.
Sep 18 09:06:24 archbang sudo[432]: live : TTY=pts/0 ; PWD=/home/live ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/journalctl /b
Sep 18 09:06:24 archbang sudo[432]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session opened for user root by live(uid=0)
Sep 18 09:06:24 archbang sudo[432]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session closed for user root
Sep 18 09:06:29 archbang dhcpcd[272]: timed out
Sep 18 09:06:29 archbang dhcpcd[272]: exited
Sep 18 09:06:29 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): DHCPv4 client pid 272 exited with status 1
Sep 18 09:06:29 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 4 of 5 (IPv4 Configure Timeout) scheduled...
Sep 18 09:06:29 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 4 of 5 (IPv4 Configure Timeout) started...
Sep 18 09:06:29 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): device state change: ip-config -> failed (reason 'ip-config-unavailable') [70 120 5]
Sep 18 09:06:29 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <warn> Activation (enp0s10) failed for connection 'Wired connection 1'
Sep 18 09:06:29 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 4 of 5 (IPv4 Configure Timeout) complete.
Sep 18 09:06:29 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): device state change: failed -> disconnected (reason 'none') [120 30 0]
Sep 18 09:06:29 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): deactivating device (reason 'none') [0]
Sep 18 09:06:32 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Auto-activating connection 'Wired connection 1'.
Sep 18 09:06:32 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) starting connection 'Wired connection 1'
Sep 18 09:06:32 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): device state change: disconnected -> prepare (reason 'none') [30 40 0]
Sep 18 09:06:32 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 1 of 5 (Device Prepare) scheduled...
Sep 18 09:06:32 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 1 of 5 (Device Prepare) started...
Sep 18 09:06:32 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 2 of 5 (Device Configure) scheduled...
Sep 18 09:06:32 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 1 of 5 (Device Prepare) complete.
Sep 18 09:06:32 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 2 of 5 (Device Configure) starting...
Sep 18 09:06:32 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): device state change: prepare -> config (reason 'none') [40 50 0]
Sep 18 09:06:32 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 2 of 5 (Device Configure) successful.
Sep 18 09:06:32 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 3 of 5 (IP Configure Start) scheduled.
Sep 18 09:06:32 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 2 of 5 (Device Configure) complete.
Sep 18 09:06:32 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 3 of 5 (IP Configure Start) started...
Sep 18 09:06:32 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): device state change: config -> ip-config (reason 'none') [50 70 0]
Sep 18 09:06:32 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Beginning DHCPv4 transaction (timeout in 45 seconds)
Sep 18 09:06:32 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> dhcpcd started with pid 438
Sep 18 09:06:32 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Beginning IP6 addrconf.
Sep 18 09:06:32 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 3 of 5 (IP Configure Start) complete.
Sep 18 09:06:32 archbang dhcpcd[438]: version 6.0.5 starting
Sep 18 09:06:32 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): DHCPv4 state changed nbi -> preinit
Sep 18 09:06:32 archbang dhcpcd[438]: enp0s10: soliciting an IPv6 router
Sep 18 09:06:32 archbang dhcpcd[438]: enp0s10: ipv6rs_sendprobe: sendmsg: Cannot assign requested address
Sep 18 09:06:32 archbang dhcpcd[438]: enp0s10: soliciting a DHCP lease
Sep 18 09:06:35 archbang sudo[442]: live : TTY=pts/0 ; PWD=/home/live ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/journalctl /b
Sep 18 09:06:35 archbang sudo[442]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session opened for user root by live(uid=0)
Sep 18 09:06:35 archbang sudo[442]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session closed for user root
Sep 18 09:06:38 archbang sudo[444]: live : TTY=pts/0 ; PWD=/home/live ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/journalctl -b
Sep 18 09:06:38 archbang sudo[444]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session opened for user root by live(uid=0)
Sep 18 09:06:52 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): IP6 addrconf timed out or failed.
Sep 18 09:06:52 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 4 of 5 (IPv6 Configure Timeout) scheduled...
Sep 18 09:06:52 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 4 of 5 (IPv6 Configure Timeout) started...
Sep 18 09:06:52 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 4 of 5 (IPv6 Configure Timeout) complete.
Sep 18 09:07:02 archbang dhcpcd[438]: timed out
Sep 18 09:07:02 archbang dhcpcd[438]: exited
Sep 18 09:07:02 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): DHCPv4 client pid 438 exited with status 1
Sep 18 09:07:02 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 4 of 5 (IPv4 Configure Timeout) scheduled...
Sep 18 09:07:02 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 4 of 5 (IPv4 Configure Timeout) started...
Sep 18 09:07:02 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): device state change: ip-config -> failed (reason 'ip-config-unavailable') [70 120 5]
Sep 18 09:07:02 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <warn> Activation (enp0s10) failed for connection 'Wired connection 1'
Sep 18 09:07:02 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 4 of 5 (IPv4 Configure Timeout) complete.
Sep 18 09:07:03 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): device state change: failed -> disconnected (reason 'none') [120 30 0]
Sep 18 09:07:03 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): deactivating device (reason 'none') [0]
Sep 18 09:07:05 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Auto-activating connection 'Wired connection 1'.
Sep 18 09:07:05 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) starting connection 'Wired connection 1'
Sep 18 09:07:05 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): device state change: disconnected -> prepare (reason 'none') [30 40 0]
Sep 18 09:07:05 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 1 of 5 (Device Prepare) scheduled...
Sep 18 09:07:05 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 1 of 5 (Device Prepare) started...
Sep 18 09:07:05 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 2 of 5 (Device Configure) scheduled...
Sep 18 09:07:05 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 1 of 5 (Device Prepare) complete.
Sep 18 09:07:05 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 2 of 5 (Device Configure) starting...
Sep 18 09:07:05 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): device state change: prepare -> config (reason 'none') [40 50 0]
Sep 18 09:07:05 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 2 of 5 (Device Configure) successful.
Sep 18 09:07:05 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 3 of 5 (IP Configure Start) scheduled.
Sep 18 09:07:05 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 2 of 5 (Device Configure) complete.
Sep 18 09:07:05 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 3 of 5 (IP Configure Start) started...
Sep 18 09:07:05 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): device state change: config -> ip-config (reason 'none') [50 70 0]
Sep 18 09:07:05 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Beginning DHCPv4 transaction (timeout in 45 seconds)
Sep 18 09:07:05 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> dhcpcd started with pid 448
Sep 18 09:07:05 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Beginning IP6 addrconf.
Sep 18 09:07:05 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 3 of 5 (IP Configure Start) complete.
Sep 18 09:07:05 archbang dhcpcd[448]: version 6.0.5 starting
Sep 18 09:07:05 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): DHCPv4 state changed nbi -> preinit
Sep 18 09:07:05 archbang dhcpcd[448]: enp0s10: soliciting an IPv6 router
Sep 18 09:07:05 archbang dhcpcd[448]: enp0s10: ipv6rs_sendprobe: sendmsg: Cannot assign requested address
Sep 18 09:07:05 archbang dhcpcd[448]: enp0s10: soliciting a DHCP lease
Sep 18 09:07:25 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): IP6 addrconf timed out or failed.
Sep 18 09:07:25 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 4 of 5 (IPv6 Configure Timeout) scheduled...
Sep 18 09:07:25 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 4 of 5 (IPv6 Configure Timeout) started...
Sep 18 09:07:25 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 4 of 5 (IPv6 Configure Timeout) complete.
Sep 18 09:07:35 archbang dhcpcd[448]: timed out
Sep 18 09:07:35 archbang dhcpcd[448]: exited
Sep 18 09:07:35 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): DHCPv4 client pid 448 exited with status 1
Sep 18 09:07:35 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 4 of 5 (IPv4 Configure Timeout) scheduled...
Sep 18 09:07:35 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 4 of 5 (IPv4 Configure Timeout) started...
Sep 18 09:07:35 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): device state change: ip-config -> failed (reason 'ip-config-unavailable') [70 120 5]
Sep 18 09:07:35 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <warn> Activation (enp0s10) failed for connection 'Wired connection 1'
Sep 18 09:07:35 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 4 of 5 (IPv4 Configure Timeout) complete.
Sep 18 09:07:35 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): device state change: failed -> disconnected (reason 'none') [120 30 0]
Sep 18 09:07:35 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): deactivating device (reason 'none') [0]
Sep 18 09:07:38 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Auto-activating connection 'Wired connection 1'.
Sep 18 09:07:38 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) starting connection 'Wired connection 1'
Sep 18 09:07:38 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): device state change: disconnected -> prepare (reason 'none') [30 40 0]
Sep 18 09:07:38 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 1 of 5 (Device Prepare) scheduled...
Sep 18 09:07:38 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 1 of 5 (Device Prepare) started...
Sep 18 09:07:38 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 2 of 5 (Device Configure) scheduled...
Sep 18 09:07:38 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 1 of 5 (Device Prepare) complete.
Sep 18 09:07:38 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 2 of 5 (Device Configure) starting...
Sep 18 09:07:38 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): device state change: prepare -> config (reason 'none') [40 50 0]
Sep 18 09:07:38 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 2 of 5 (Device Configure) successful.
Sep 18 09:07:38 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 3 of 5 (IP Configure Start) scheduled.
Sep 18 09:07:38 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 2 of 5 (Device Configure) complete.
Sep 18 09:07:38 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 3 of 5 (IP Configure Start) started...
Sep 18 09:07:38 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): device state change: config -> ip-config (reason 'none') [50 70 0]
Sep 18 09:07:38 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Beginning DHCPv4 transaction (timeout in 45 seconds)
Sep 18 09:07:38 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> dhcpcd started with pid 450
Sep 18 09:07:38 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Beginning IP6 addrconf.
Sep 18 09:07:38 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> Activation (enp0s10) Stage 3 of 5 (IP Configure Start) complete.
Sep 18 09:07:38 archbang dhcpcd[450]: version 6.0.5 starting
Sep 18 09:07:38 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): DHCPv4 state changed nbi -> preinit
Sep 18 09:07:38 archbang dhcpcd[450]: enp0s10: soliciting an IPv6 router
Sep 18 09:07:38 archbang dhcpcd[450]: enp0s10: ipv6rs_sendprobe: sendmsg: Cannot assign requested address
Sep 18 09:07:38 archbang dhcpcd[450]: enp0s10: soliciting a DHCP lease
Sep 18 09:07:48 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> disable requested (sleeping: no  enabled: yes)
Sep 18 09:07:48 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> sleeping or disabling...
Sep 18 09:07:48 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): device state change: ip-config -> unmanaged (reason 'sleeping') [70 10 37]
Sep 18 09:07:48 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): deactivating device (reason 'sleeping') [37]
Sep 18 09:07:48 archbang dhcpcd[450]: received SIGTERM from PID 181, stopping
Sep 18 09:07:48 archbang dhcpcd[450]: enp0s10: removing interface
Sep 18 09:07:48 archbang dhcpcd[450]: exited
Sep 18 09:07:48 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): canceled DHCP transaction, DHCP client pid 450
Sep 18 09:07:48 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): cleaning up...
Sep 18 09:07:48 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <info> (enp0s10): taking down device.
Sep 18 09:07:48 archbang kernel: skge 0000:00:0a.0 enp0s10: disabling interface
Sep 18 09:07:48 archbang NetworkManager[181]: <warn> (pid 450) unhandled DHCP event for interface enp0s10
Sep 18 09:07:56 archbang dbus-daemon[187]: dbus[187]: [system] Activating via systemd: service name='org.freedesktop.ModemManager1' unit='dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service'
Sep 18 09:07:56 archbang dbus[187]: [system] Activating via systemd: service name='org.freedesktop.ModemManager1' unit='dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service'
Sep 18 09:07:56 archbang dbus-daemon[187]: dbus[187]: [system] Activation via systemd failed for unit 'dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service': Unit dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service failed to load: No such file or directory. See system logs and 'systemctl status dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service' for details.
Sep 18 09:07:56 archbang dbus[187]: [system] Activation via systemd failed for unit 'dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service': Unit dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service failed to load: No such file or directory. See system logs and 'systemctl status dbus-org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.service' for details.
Sep 18 09:08:03 archbang sudo[444]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session closed for user root
Sep 18 09:08:09 archbang sudo[453]: live : TTY=pts/0 ; PWD=/home/live ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/journalctl /b
Sep 18 09:08:09 archbang sudo[453]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session opened for user root by live(uid=0)
Sep 18 09:08:09 archbang sudo[453]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session closed for user root
Sep 18 09:08:15 archbang sudo[455]: live : TTY=pts/0 ; PWD=/home/live ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/journalctl -cls
Sep 18 09:08:15 archbang sudo[455]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session opened for user root by live(uid=0)
Sep 18 09:08:15 archbang sudo[455]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session closed for user root
Sep 18 09:08:42 archbang sudo[492]: live : TTY=pts/0 ; PWD=/home/live ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/journalctl -b
Sep 18 09:08:42 archbang sudo[492]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session opened for user root by live(uid=0)

Last edited by sraufl (2013-09-18 05:58:52)

#35 2013-09-18 12:14:19

scjet

@sraufl,

according to your logs, "skge module" is diabling your enp0s10 near the end of boot  ?

"...skge 0000:00:0a.0 enp0s10: disabling interface..."

... check this out, It looks like sometbody already solved it here by reverting commits:
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php … 6#p1322956

-looks like a recent bug unfortunately: https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/36865
and upstream arch devs were too sloooow to check the comments regarding that marvell driver. ?

Did you have [testing] repo enabled by any chance.

Last edited by scjet (2013-09-18 12:45:58)

#36 2013-09-20 06:22:28

sraufl

@scjet
- [testing] repo has never been enabled
- you mean I would have to generate a skge module with the applied patches?
  I'll wait for the corrections will get into the kernel by the "specialists".

- I'm wondering, that i.e. Manjaro 0.8.7.1 (kernel 3.11.1)  doesn't show this behaviour

Last edited by sraufl (2013-09-20 06:24:24)

#37 2013-09-20 07:01:10

scjet

I don't disagree with your results regarding Manjaro,
but unfortunately, this particular issue with yours',  is an obvious "bug" with Arch upstream that needs to be dealt with, and it sort-of has, as I linked you previously.

Would downgarding your Arch(bang) Kernel and modules to say "LTS" help ? -well it probably would fix it, but,... that too, is a bit o' extra work req'd on your part as well.

Archbang = (simply) Arch+Openbox+i3,  we basically follow Arch.
Manjaro holds back ALL arch pkg's, including kernel, driver's,..., for stability reasons, (it could be 2 weeks, or even many months ?)before they release their pkg's for distro's, ... Manjaro is therefore a "distro" of Arch.

Simply put, Manjaro is a different beast than Archbang. even though Archbang, (since it follows "Arch" exactly), has many newer pkgs's, drivers, ...,  than Manjaro, it also means, unfortunately, but rarely, that it can come at a cost sometimes. Arch is bleeding-edge with stability smile, however oxymorphic that may sound.
... notwithstanding, I still prefer to "yaourt catalyst-test" just to get the latest 13.9.1 beta drivers... if you know what I mean ?. simply because I can easily do that on Archbang, but I can NOT so easily do that on Manjaro.

However, the fact that "...Manjaro 0.8.7.1 (kernel 3.11.1 doesn't show this behaviour..." as you said is perfectly fine, and correct, since it obviously works for you. It's your call.
I have nuthin' against Manjaro, in fact, I like it, and if for no other reason than yours above, I'd have to say Manjaro does work great, and it's very stable, and that would even suffice for me.
-------------------
..sorry about this long-winded crap of mine, but hey wink

happy Trails.

Last edited by scjet (2013-09-20 07:23:23)

#38 2013-09-20 07:27:35

sraufl

You are right, downgrading the kernel will be a temporary solution.
I will be faithfull to Arch and ArchBang ;-)

#39 2013-09-20 07:35:33

scjet

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/En … ts_package

there may be better arch wiki's regarding this, but this looked the easiest, and quickest way.
BTW,  3.10.* LTS is really not that much of a downgrade, and it is stable.

good luck, and let us know your results.
Thanks.

Last edited by scjet (2013-09-20 07:36:14)

#40 2013-09-20 08:06:55

Mr Green
Administrator

@sraufl am just checking if linux-ck in aur has been patched with a fix for your issue... will keep you posted...

#41 2013-09-20 08:10:23

sraufl

scjet, thank you for your advice, linux-lts 3.10.12-1 is in the repo.
Installed this and added an entry to grub and all works fine.

#42 2013-09-20 08:32:28

Mr Green
Administrator

Can confirm linux-ck also has patches applied, so should work too

Board footer